SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SIU 9/24/22

SiouxFan100

9 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Stone says SIU should be a top ten team.  Should be interesting color.

I agree. Stone is a young guy, former QB for SIU, and now saying things like SIU should be top 10 despite being 1-2? 

I’m sure Brian Shawn will be professional so it will be fine, but man, there could be two extreme ends of the spectrum on the same call today. 

14 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I agree. Stone is a young guy, former QB for SIU, and now saying things like SIU should be top 10 despite being 1-2? 

I’m sure Brian Shawn will be professional so it will be fine, but man, there could be two extreme ends of the spectrum on the same call today. 

I agree could be very interest depending how the game progresses.  

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Why does midco have a SIU guy on a UND broadcast?

24 minutes ago, Green Banner said:

Why does midco have a SIU guy on a UND broadcast?

I am assuming that the deal became that it's a split broadcast. Most of these schools either just have their radio guy with crappy video or like last week low quality ESPN+ production. So now SIU and our other road games will just combine with Midco to put together a better product. Also since this is what the ESPN coverage will have and it's a SIU home game then that also could explain.

2 minutes ago, Wildfan said:

I am assuming that the deal became that it's a split broadcast. Most of these schools either just have their radio guy with crappy video or like last week low quality ESPN+ production. So now SIU and our other road games will just combine with Midco to put together a better product. Also since this is what the ESPN coverage will have and it's a SIU home game then that also could explain.

Ryan K the normal color guy couldn’t make the trip