SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SIU 9/24/22

SiouxFan100

54 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Won't the ESPN+ feed be the home team's broadcast? I think Midco's broadcast may only be available for Midco customers. 

I should have been more clear. By "their" I meant the SIU broadcast. Thinking about looking at midco sports plus because our broadcast is top notch.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SIOUX29 said:

If you, have ESPN + it's nice that you can sink up the radio broadcast with the game. It takes a little to sync but I do like Jack, so I do enjoy watching/listening this way.

That's what I did on Saturday. Took a couple minutes of tinkering but was able to get it synced up. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I'm wondering when/if we might see Dixon. No idea how he's performed in camp/practices, but if he's got instincts and knows the calls on defense, let's let him get his feet wet. If he doesn't work out or play well, we still can redshirt.

He definitely looks the part physically. Can't speak to the rest though.

3 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’m sure there’s a good explanation but very odd to me that we travel to SIU back to back years. 

Pretty sure it has to do with the scheduling blocks they do for X amount of years each time. There are a couple goofy ones like that in there for a few different teams. Obviously try to avoid it but it happens. Will probably happen again once Wichita St Murray State is added.

7 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

lol on my laptop, one tab was on espn plus. The second tab was on the radio feed. If I remember correctly I paused the video until the audio feed matched it.

Not sure this needs saying, but I will say it just in case:  You will not be able to sync the video with the radio audio if you are listening on an actual radio (am I dating myself??), as the radio will always be ahead of the video.

7 minutes ago, Dustin said:

So, I generally don't pay attention to other teams' games (I'll scoreboard watch but not actually watch the game), but what did SUI do against NWestern that will be hard for us?

They created turnovers. They had TD drives of 18 and 10 yards in the game as Northwestern had 4 turnovers.