SiouxSports.com Forum

Polls

gfhockey

45 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

gimme your 24 playoff teams 

Dom and Kolpack have UND at Idaho with winner going to Bozeman. Or does having a knife wielding killer on the loose in Moscow play into Idaho hosting??

They also have Montana out.......I guess I'm the one man wolf pack that doesn't see Montana being excluded.

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Dom and Kolpack have UND at Idaho with winner going to Bozeman. Or does having a knife wielding killer on the loose in Moscow play into Idaho hosting??

They also have Montana out.......I guess I'm the one man wolf pack that doesn't see Montana being excluded.

what chance do we have of hosting a game?

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

iwu is only slightly farther away than idaho....idaho v uc davis makes more sense and a trip straight south for us in the central zone against icarnate word....or if we win the bid...we can host the cardinals?

Not sure if there played each other this year since they don't end up playing all conference teams, but sounds like they pretty much won't pair two teams in the first round that have already played each other. Either way I'm sure it will be our luck to be matched up with the highest bidder. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Not sure if there played each other this year since they don't end up playing all conference teams, but sounds like they pretty much won't pair two teams in the first round that have already played each other. Either way I'm sure it will be our luck to be matched up with the highest bidder. 

but we put up a "competitive bid" again........

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Last time we lost out to a school that used tents for locker rooms so you do the math on your question.

Third highest bid out of 16 first round teams last time. They also changed the rules on hosting after the tent city embarrassment. 

4 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Third highest bid out of 16 first round teams last time. They also changed the rules on hosting after the tent city embarrassment. 

3rd?? 

"If you ain't first, you're last" ~Ricky Bobby

12 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Idaho and Davis did play. Idaho did not play Montana State so pretty sure they will be pigtailed to play in Bozeman and we will likely be the opponent. If our Athletic Department doesn't step on their d!cks again the game better be in GF.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Important to start in the polls for next season. Drake and NAU to start before a bye week.
Then a bit of a tough stretch with Boise State, SDSU, WIU, NDSU and UNI.
4-3 minimum heading into the home stretch. 5-2 or better would be very nice.