SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday night at Amsoil

Kevin G

Maybe this was addressed earlier, but why is it that UND always has to initiate a challenge to get a hit to the head or cheap shot reviewed, when it seems like they have many reviews against them initiated by the officials.  I have a hard time believing that all the refs missed some of those hits.

11 minutes ago, tnt said:

It is simply amazing that Berry can win any games when they don’t have any talent. I urge everyone to go back and read the Saturday Western Michigan game thread and commit to not overreacting after every loss.

I am one that could do this…

Just now, Blackheart said:

Bus will be delayed while they look for Frisch's balls after being cup-checked by Biondi.

I hope there is a tv angle for a suspension.  Announcers were pretty quiet about why Sandy wouldn't put Biondi out in last couple minutes.  Quite a classless move by Sandy. Kid should have got ran by Kleven.  Duluth has no class.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, N of GF said:

Yeah, we get a truncated post game show because Berry told Tim to hurry up and get on the bus.

Boooo Berry! I want my full post game show.

LOL

Berry over his 3 week cough yet?

Asking for Sanderson 

14 minutes ago, brianvf said:

It's because we didn't play a B10 team.  All the talent goes there.  So UND vs UMD is two untalented teams facing off against each other.
Then it all comes down to coaching.

And Berry outcoached the crap out of Sandelin this weekend, it appears.

Dude. Is this literal satire? Two top 10 teams with 12 NHL draft picks means in talented teams to you man? 

3 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I am one that could do this…

We all get frustrated, but the sky is not always falling.  My bigger problem is with fans that are always quick to post negatively, but are nowhere to be found on the site after a huge success like this weekend.  Is that really a fan? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tnt said:

Maybe this was addressed earlier, but why is it that UND always has to initiate a challenge to get a hit to the head or cheap shot reviewed, when it seems like they have many reviews against them initiated by the officials.  I have a hard time believing that all the refs missed some of those hits.

They reviewed just about everything at Western Michigan this weekend. 

I think the refs would do it without a coach saying anything