SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 IIHF World Juniors

The Sicatoka

4 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm old enough to remember when you could tell a flu was running through one of Gino's teams because everyone had their own marked water bottle on the bench and didn't use anyone else's. 

On the bench?  Don’t you mean in the press box?:D

11 minutes ago, crb1 said:

It will be interesting to see which country pulls out of the Olympics first. I have a feeling that will be coming next. 

For sure.  Traveling to China and then having it cancelled is certainly different (for us, at least) than going to Canada and having to come back early.

19 minutes ago, Sodbuster said:

What kind of hoops do these guys have to jump through to get back here and how soon can they be expected back? And is it possible for them to play on Saturday?

Would like to see Bast and Johnson get some extended playing time on Saturday, and have the big boys a full go against Cornell.

2 hours ago, FightingSU said:

Did not see them having a tie in that game. Crazy. The should effect the rankings a lot as well 

So is it too late for Michigan to cancel their game tonight (ended in a tie) against Tech so it won't impact their pairwise?

#screwbigblue

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

Right on. I think, in my opinion - unfortunately, they are all vaxxed since they all had to go into Canada. I dint believe you can go to Canada unless you are vaxxed 

yeah...had a convo with a "boosted" senior...."if they would've just gotten the vax they would be playing right now"

that's not how any of this works......................

1 hour ago, FightingSU said:

Being that they don’t protect against transmission I don’t believe it’s 

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

yeah...had a convo with a "boosted" senior...."if they would've just gotten the vax they would be playing right now"

that's not how any of this works......................

Why don’t you PM me and explain how it all works. This topic is already getting derailed. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

like Cole Beasley said....if you haven't figured this out yet ...there's nothing i can do for you (comrade ira)......

Based on your moronic comments on this subject, there is absolutely nothing you can teach me or anyone else about this subject and I suspect, any other subject. As far as your sophomoric communist reference toward me, out of respect for the moderators I will PM you. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, iramurphy said:

Based on your moronic comments on this subject, there is absolutely nothing you can teach me or anyone else about this subject and I suspect, any other subject. As far as your sophomoric communist reference toward me, out of respect for the moderators I will PM you. 

soooooo your saying you still haven't figured this out yet........?