SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 IIHF World Juniors

The Sicatoka

35 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Russian team kicked off flight for smoking and refusing to mask…strict rules their coach says!

https://calgaryherald.com/news/russian-czech-world-junior-hockey-teams-kicked-off-calgary-flight

Who wouldn't want to delay his next stop being at the border of Ukraine??

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

NHL just came out and said they will no longer test asymptomatic players starting after the All-Star break, so maybe this will turn the tide on the IIHF, as well?

so far maybe america is the only country without their head up china's ass so unless the canadians figure this out soon....no chance.

31 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

so far maybe america is the only country without their head up china's ass so unless the canadians figure this out soon....no chance.

I mean, the NHL... with a massive chunk of their fanbase and teams being from Canada.... just said they will stop testing asymptomatic players. I feel like the IIHF would make the switch, but I guess I don't know that for certain. 

19 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I mean, the NHL... with a massive chunk of their fanbase and teams being from Canada.... just said they will stop testing asymptomatic players. I feel like the IIHF would make the switch, but I guess I don't know that for certain. 

what changed?  science?  if so it can change again, and again, and again, to fit whatever narrative "they" want it to be.....

27 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what changed?  science?  if so it can change again, and again, and again, to fit whatever narrative "they" want it to be.....

Haha no, the NHL decided they no longer wanted to lose money. So, I don't understand what you're battling, here. The NHL is making the move.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Haha no, the NHL decided they no longer wanted to lose money. So, I don't understand what you're battling, here. The NHL is making the move.

for now tho....the science could change in the other direction next month ....them switch again....then again.

and the world juniors aint run by the NHL......

21 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

for now tho....the science could change in the other direction next month ....them switch again....then again.

and the world juniors aint run by the NHL......

Yeah, we get it, man. Simple observation stating that since the NHL is making the move it would make sense that the IIHF would do the same since they just had to embarrassingly cancel one of their biggest tournaments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Well, time for the "do-over!"

Games start in 12 days, August 9. 
https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2022/wm20 

Here's the US Evaluation Camp roster.
https://teamusa.usahockey.com/2022njecroster 

I will definitely watch, especially since we'll have Klevo on there, but it just feels weird and I'm not sure I like it lol.