SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer Portal 2021: It giveth, it taketh away.

The Sicatoka

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

Kind of fun to watch bisonville turn on their own and make up excuses & slander him about why he left.  Yah man, Anderson couldn't handle workouts with Kramer, that's it.  They got deeper issues in that program from what I am hearing.  

Oh, and what happened to "once a bison, always a bison"? 

Tell me again how many hawkers are in the TP?

6 minutes ago, USTBench said:

Otis Weah now has a warrant out for Driving Under Suspension and a new misdemeanor charge of Failure to Appear in GF Municipal Court. Might want to get that cleaned up before he holds his breath for a scholarship to a FBS school. 

Source? Otherwise, lets not post this kind of stuff on the board.

Personally I have no issue with facts, but lets at least have something to support it. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, USTBench said:

Otis Weah now has a warrant out for Driving Under Suspension and a new misdemeanor charge of Failure to Appear in GF Municipal Court. Might want to get that cleaned up before he holds his breath for a scholarship to a FBS school. 

Five posts total - all on the same subject. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Kind of fun to watch bisonville turn on their own and make up excuses & slander him about why he left.  Yah man, Anderson couldn't handle workouts with Kramer, that's it.  They got deeper issues in that program from what I am hearing.  

Oh, and what happened to "once a bison, always a bison"? 

What is he going to play? OL or DL? At 280 he might need to put on some pounds to play OL

2 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Five posts total - all on the same subject. 

Fibber. He didn't have a warrant until he missed court the other day. Bummer. Anyway, I did post about UST potentially going D1 and that was rejected as a possibility as they were D3 (this post must have been on a throw away account a long time ago, as I don't see it anymore). So, I don't really post based on conjecture. I did also opine on the black curtains at the NDSU game being idiotic.

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

Tell me again how many hawkers are in the TP?

Dan, we'll see what happens once the bison are done playing. Typically kids don't announce they are transferring until after the season, but you knew that. Also, it seems one of yours is transferring to us. How could that be?! 

40 minutes ago, SkoHawks said:

Players leaving creates opportunities, so who do you hope or think capitalizes the most on the departures of each of these specific players?

Quinton Sequin

Quinn Urweiler

Caleb Nelson

Sam Robertson

That one RB that left.

RBs and Sammy Fort.  

I think the other DEs remaining were going to play a lot anyway.  

1 hour ago, SkoHawks said:

Players leaving creates opportunities, so who do you hope or think capitalizes the most on the departures of each of these specific players?

Quinton Sequin - Good depth already here, but opens room for maybe a Schultz, Lennon, Thorness, Keech to take a leap

Quinn Urweiler - Hoping Pedigo or McNeal make a jump

Caleb Nelson- Sammy Fort although seems he's been playing safety

Sam Robertson - Clayton Bishop or Agyekum

That one RB that left. - Smith and Ziebarth obviously

So why hasn’t Otis been getting any offers? If he was such a top talent why haven’t FBS teams been tromping down the door to sign him? 

Did he hit the transfer portal because he was forced out by the coaching staff because of discipline issues? Are we letting him back if he doesn’t get the offer he wants?