SiouxSports.com Forum

Transfer Portal 2021: It giveth, it taketh away.

The Sicatoka

I have no, none, zero information on this fellow beyond someone noting he's a Moorhead HS grad and no longer on the NDSU roster (says he left their program). For all I know he may have left the game entirely. 

https://gobison.com/sports/football/roster/seth-anderson/9277 

21 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I have no, none, zero information on this fellow beyond someone noting he's a Moorhead HS grad and no longer on the NDSU roster (says he left their program). For all I know he may have left the game entirely. 

https://gobison.com/sports/football/roster/seth-anderson/9277 

FWIW, many of the staff follow him on Twitter. Could be from previously recruiting him. Sounds like he had some FBS offers, also was injured most of his senior year so that may have set him back. 

11 hours ago, shep said:

How do I find the actual Portal? Just google "transfer portal" or is that not open to us mere mortals?

I do believe the actual NCAA portal site is locked down and requires specific school athletic department or NCAA credentials. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

I believe this is going to to be the new norm in college football. Or basically already is. Missouri State brought in 34 or 36 transfers last year. UND needs to start taking advantage of this more then just a few each year.

You want a team of transfers?

• Upvote 2