SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 FB Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Tickets are available for the Rabbits game.
We have more than a punchers chance in this game, need some fans in the stands.

South Dakota State FB has to be having a terrible Monday?
The Rabbits are still staggering.

Clearest video I've seen so far.
Last-second Hail Mary leads South Dakota past rival South Dakota State - ESPN Video

This Vermillion finish could work to our advantage. Thx SD.
The #1 topic of conversation the last 2 days in Brookings was not the weather, or how better they are than the ND teams.
Remember our lack of "Being at the top of our game" in Vermillion this fall? $hi##y feeling for ball players.

We'll have a shot at winning this game;
45 degrees 
Partly cloudy
WNW wind 12 mph

On 11/13/2021 at 4:42 PM, farce poobah said:

I still get chills, literally, thinking about metal bleachers at Memorial Stadium, on a cold day.   Great incentive to stand! 

When those metal bleachers were cold they would ring like a bell when farted on. Not that I know from personal experience. 

• Upvote 1

So, final attendance for the season comes in at 9,661.  That's the highest average for the season since 2017, not coincidentally which also was a season after winning a conference title.  NDSU game was obviously the highest attended game of the year, and was the first sell out at the Alerus since 2017 against Montana St.

Wiki is updated.

13 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Moose runs across the Jacks field on Friday.  Another good luck sign, our chances are getting better.
https://www.thedenverchannel.com/lifestyle/moose-runs-loose-on-south-dakota-state-universitys-football-field

Any1 remember our Moose 2 years ago?

Moose on the loose at North Dakota football practice field | Las Vegas  Review-Journal

He is playing for Winnipeg now :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, bincitysioux said:

So, final attendance for the season comes in at 9,661.  That's the highest average for the season since 2017, not coincidentally which also was a season after winning a conference title.  NDSU game was obviously the highest attended game of the year, and was the first sell out at the Alerus since 2017 against Montana St.

Wiki is updated.

Thx, you do good work!

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:
#FCSPlayoffs first round 2021 attendance at home sites:
Mo State - 5,072
Holy Cross - 4,163
SLU - 4,125
EWU - 3,845
SDSU - 3,681
USD - 3,597
UIW - 3,448
Kennesaw - 2,764

Thanksgiving weekend.  Happens every year.  If the Bison played a playoff game on Thanksgiving weekend, they would probably have 12,000.  Is what it is.

I stand by my prior statement that if UND was hosting an opening round game with UM/UND hockey going on that night they'd have outdrawn either SD school, probably all the playoff list, just with people coming out to "start early" for the hockey game. 

Remember: You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning. Right @gfhockey? :D 

• Upvote 2