SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ James Madison Sunday May 2nd 5:00 PM Central Quarterfinals

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

North Dakota State -2.5 at at Sam Houston

Jacksonville State -1.5 vs. Delaware

James Madison -2 vs. North Dakota

South Dakota State -15 vs. Southern Illinois

I might take the dogs across the board, the only one I might lean favorites here is SDSU. 

As much as the NDSU game was rough watching us on offense for a fair amount of it, and even though JMU will certainly be watching what NDSU did, at least Danny now should have a better plan to adjust should we get into a funk on offense.  Time for Danny to have his best game!  No reverses deep in the red zone either, unless of course it works :D

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

Hypothetically if both UND and NDSU win do we host the next game?

I think it goes to bid since neither team is seeded in the top 4.  Bids have already been submitted and I would guess with a larger stadium NDSUs bid is higher.  Never know though I guess.  

2 hours ago, homer said:

I think it goes to bid since neither team is seeded in the top 4.  Bids have already been submitted and I would guess with a larger stadium NDSUs bid is higher.  Never know though I guess.  

They only seeded the top 4 teams.  Typically they seed the top 8.  Highest seed always hosts unless neither is seeded, then it goes by the bids submitted by each school before the playoff field is even announced.  If both UND and NDSU both win, it would go to the bid, which NDSU is almost guaranteed to submit a higher bud than UND given their capacity and the price they sell their tickets at:

UND: 6143 (50% capacity) X $28 = $172,004

NDSU: 9350 (50% capacity) X $45 = 420,750

But lets not put the cart ahead of the horse here.  Have to win this week first.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

They only seeded the top 4 teams.  Typically they seed the top 8.  Highest seed always hosts unless neither is seeded, then it goes by the bids submitted by each school before the playoff field is even announced.  If both UND and NDSU both win, it would go to the bid, which NDSU is almost guaranteed to submit a higher bud than UND given their capacity and the price they sell their tickets at:

UND: 6143 (50% capacity) X $28 = $172,004

NDSU: 9350 (50% capacity) X $45 = 420,750

But lets not put the cart ahead of the horse here.  Have to win this week first.

At time of bid it was 25%...would the NCAA ask for new bids?

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Oh, were they talking about the 2 players who are finalists for the Jerry Rice and the Walter Payton awards?!!

All black unis will also do that. Let them think we are small. I am excited to see how we stack up and for the opportunity to shed the "UND sucks on the road" opinion. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

All black unis will also do that. Let them think we are small. I am excited to see how we stack up and for the opportunity to shed the "UND sucks on the road" opinion. 

All black uni's are awful. Unless it's like...Purdue or Texas Tech

• Downvote 6