SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ James Madison Sunday May 2nd 5:00 PM Central Quarterfinals

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, bulldogg said:

Welcome to the Shenandoah Valley, Hawks. You will find us Dukes a fun-loving, welcoming, passionate bunch. Much respect for UND. If we have the game we are capable of for two full halves, we will be hard to beat. If we go to sleep for a half like we have done several times this season, including our last game against VMI, I believe you will advance. Praying for the former! 

Here's hoping you all have a safe and fun trip. Enjoy your time in the Valley.

Your stadium looks great, wish I was able to go.  I'm hoping we bring our 'A+' game on Sunday, it will take that to knock you guys off.  Look forward to playing you guys.  And if we lose, beat the damn Bison the following week! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bulldogg said:

Welcome to the Shenandoah Valley, Hawks. You will find us Dukes a fun-loving, welcoming, passionate bunch. Much respect for UND. If we have the game we are capable of for two full halves, we will be hard to beat. If we go to sleep for a half like we have done several times this season, including our last game against VMI, I believe you will advance. Praying for the former! 

What are the odds, in your opinion, that the Dukes successfully corner the frozen orange juice market?

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

What are the odds, in your opinion, that the Dukes successfully corner the frozen orange juice market?

Made the mistake of buying frozen concentrate pineapple juice as a 20 year old making Caribou Lou for a party. 

My inebriated oversight made the evening quite the.... forgetful experience for many.

7 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Made the mistake of buying frozen concentrate pineapple juice as a 20 year old making Caribou Lou for a party. 

My inebriated oversight made the evening quite the.... forgetful experience for many.

Is that when you’re misguided hate for our sexy black unis started?

13 hours ago, bulldogg said:

Welcome! we enjoy commentary from the other side unlike our hillbilly couzzzins to the south, just don’t be a troll like johnboy.........

• Upvote 3

On 4/27/2021 at 8:58 AM, FlinFlan80 said:

Otis legit has the build of an NFL running back. If they don't think that, they must not watch much football on Sundays 

Their coach said this is one of the best RBs they have ever faced so I would say their coaching staff knows what they are up against!

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Is that when you’re misguided hate for our sexy black unis started?

Black alternates were in vogue at that time. 

21 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Why are you still here?!?!? Like a sick puppy......

Lol I've been here longer than you 

Not sure how many of you watched the JMU / VMI game.  VMI stacked the box.  JMU took deep shots on 1st play, 4th play, 1st play of second series then 3 more before the 8 minute mark of 2nd quarter.  2 complete, 1 dropped, 1 prob should have caught, 2 over throws.  Threw it wether the coverage was there or not and splt between the outside recievers and slot recievers.   Hit 2 or 3 more throughout the game.  Mostly from unpressured pocket, but Johnson drops them over the receivers head quite nicely.  

17 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I did watch the 1 st qtr of the VMI game. You are correct. We will need to prevent the long pass - get the interference penalty if needed. JMU will test us. If they connect on a long pass or two we may be in a lot of trouble 

Hit that QB a couple times and he will break in half.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dustin said:

How good is their O-line at protecting the QB?

Admittedly, they are pretty decent. 9 sacks over 6 games, but I didn’t think VMI’s d-line was very good. On top of that, there were a number of times that the QB broke arm tackles that I don’t think our defense would allow. It also seemed that they struggled to switch on stunts and late blitzes, which our D does a lot of