SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On 2/22/2019 at 4:50 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

What do you guys do with these jerseys?

do you display them somewhere?  Certainly shouldn’t just be in some closet?

I would be interested in pictures of any displays you have

Only display autographed. Have Pavel Datsyuk as well but for the sake of this forum I’ll just show this beauty. 

272DB9F6-5984-45CA-ADB6-3AB43CCE1482.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, siouxczech29 said:

Question for you jersey pros: 

What exactly am I looking for when I go to a store and want to buy the jersey the NHLers wear on the ice? Is it “pro authentic” that I’m looking for? I don’t want just a fancy replica. 

"Authentic" and if it's not $300 it's not the real deal. Stitched everything. Every emblem should be its own patch, nothing from the NHL is an embroidered emblem, or what I mean is thread stitched to the jersey to create the logo. If it's essentially smooth to the base jersey, it's not authentic. 

• Upvote 1

I can't find the thread on here about pucks. I'm looking for some UND pucks for a picture frame that will be used for the panorama picture I won of the UND Minnesota game at the ralph.

Mainly looking for a place to find real ones not knock-offs.

2 hours ago, cberkas said:

I can't find the thread on here about pucks. I'm looking for some UND pucks for a picture frame that will be used for the panorama picture I won of the UND Minnesota game at the ralph.

Mainly looking for a place to find real ones not knock-offs.

Be VERY careful of anything off ebay, or other online places... and read the fine print... a guy on there is always selling pucks that look retro and awesome... 

they are counterfeit and printed stickers on the pucks. He is not very forthcoming about this fact.

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

Be VERY careful of anything off ebay, or other online places... and read the fine print... a guy on there is always selling pucks that look retro and awesome... 

they are counterfeit and printed stickers on the pucks. He is not very forthcoming about this fact.

I saw a 2016 frozen four puck on there I wasn't sure if it was real.

49 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Not a jersey but had to share this. Got it from my wife’s Uncle. He’s had it since the 70’s and thought I’d like it to add to my hockey table (also pictured). It’s definitely got a spot for itself. 

PS. Beat Omaha. 

B3860975-B2AD-4C28-8E42-4DF96AE4C06B.jpeg

C8472B92-DF8F-4668-9F91-7333FD7D07D8.jpeg

Awesome 

thanks for sharing 

I don’t think I ever posted a picture of that Jersey I bought at the Bradley Center auction last summer. Autographed by Blais and the 1996-97 championship team. The signatures are: Curtis Murphy 2, Mark Pivetz 3, Dane Litke 4, Jason Blake 5, Tim O’Connell 6, Mitch Vig 7, Jason Ulmer 9, Ian Kallay 10, Peter Armbrust 11,  Jesse Bull 15, Jay Panzer 16, David Hoogsteen 18, Jeff Ulmer 19, Brad DeFauw 20, Brad Williamson 21, Adam Calder 25, Tom Philion 26, Joe Blake 28, Aaron Schweitzer 30 and Toby Kvalevog 35. Dean Blais also signed.

There some omissions, one quite notable. It was not signed by Aaron Vickar 1, Kevin Hoogsteen 8, Tyler Rice 27 or (most significantly) Matt Henderson 22, who was the Most Outstanding Player. But that said, I’m still pleased with it.

BBE46C4E-5E02-4F79-8B19-D9516DF2AAA0.jpeg

• Upvote 1