SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, Langster019 said:

Even still? Granted I haven't been there in over a year, I don't remember seeing them! I'll be there Dec. 8-9 when DU comes to Grand Forks, I'll have to look harder! Thanks!

They do not have any jerseys with the Sioux logo anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

What would an early 2000s Gemini authentic weight blank replica go for? Or what would be reasonable to pay?

Which logo is on it?  Gemini had the Geometric logo on it from 95-01, then 01-02 Gemini had the most recent Bennet Brien logo on it.  As long as the authentic is in decent shape, I would value it between $300-$500.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Langster019 said:

Hi All,

Was able to come across a 2000 blank Gemini brien Sioux jersey  

Where in Grand Forks would I take this to get legit lettering done? 

I’m coming from out of town and want it done right. Many thanks 

Daydream Specialties

http://daydreamsspecialties.com/

Ask for tackle twill letters and numbers.  They'll do it right

1 hour ago, sprig said:

Daydream Specialties

http://daydreamsspecialties.com/

Ask for tackle twill letters and numbers.  They'll do it right

Will they have all versions of lettering available depending on the look I'm going for?  The lettering from 2000-2002 fluctuated.

I notices the REA shop will only customize using the current font of the current jerseys.

32 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

Send it to Exclusive Pro Sports. @Big A HG

You can get anything you'd ever dream of done to a jersey at EPS.  Before sending it in, I'd provide a photo of the jersey and see if they already have whatever information you need on file.  If they don't, make sure to supply plenty of good reference photos.  Very rarely does EPS not do something right, so just make sure they have the correct info on what you want done.

10 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Will they have all versions of lettering available depending on the look I'm going for?  The lettering from 2000-2002 fluctuated.

I notices the REA shop will only customize using the current font of the current jerseys.

They will do it to match the lettering of that era

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

This jersey makes me think it was completely blank and they added everything. Granted you can make the neck tag but from the pics, the tag doesn’t seem fake. 

The Sioux logo isn't correct, the WCHA logo that is embroidered on the right shoulder is incorrect, the nike swoosh on the chest is incorrect and the tag on the inside of the jersey is incorrect. Also, authentic nike dazzle didn't go by sizing of XL, they went by the sizing of 52, 54, 56. 

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

The Sioux logo isn't correct, the WCHA logo that is embroidered on the right shoulder is incorrect, the nike swoosh on the chest is incorrect and the tag on the inside of the jersey is incorrect. Also, authentic nike dazzle didn't go by sizing of XL, they went by the sizing of 52, 54, 56. 

Also the interlocking ND patch on the shoulders is the redesigned one that came out in 2009.

fake.gif

12 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Also the interlocking ND patch on the shoulders is the redesigned one that came out in 2009.

fake.gif

the interlocking ND patch on the shoulder is what should be on this style of jersey, its just not a good ND patch.

After reading your comment and looking at the pictures more, I think you are referring to a different jersey then what I was talking about