SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

19 hours ago, und1995 said:

An authentic on ice jersey it is not. However, K1 made replicas and it is 100% a replica jersey made by a legit company (not a good replica but a replica it is). It is not a Chinese counterfeit jersey either. 

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

An authentic on ice jersey it is not. However, K1 made replicas and it is 100% a replica jersey made by a legit company (not a good replica but a replica it is). It is not a Chinese counterfeit jersey either. 

Yep saw those back in the day, its not fake or china just a bad rep. They had some pretty bad black and also white reps via K1 also.

Concur.

Not fake just a retail K1 geo from that time period. Its not good or bad its just what a retail jersey made by k1 is.

$75-100 is probably fair, they tended to run small. The black material of the logo often unraveled or deteriorated. I have one in much worse condition. One of my first retail replicas.

I sent some jerseys off to EPS the first of August and have not heard from them.  The tracking number advised it was delivered.  Anyone know a turnaround time for them.  I see they will send an invoice when the work is done, just getting a little antsy I guess and don't want to bother them.  Thanks for any input

9 minutes ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

I sent some jerseys off to EPS the first of August and have not heard from them.  The tracking number advised it was delivered.  Anyone know a turnaround time for them.  I see they will send an invoice when the work is done, just getting a little antsy I guess and don't want to bother them.  Thanks for any input

You sent it at quite possibly the worst time for them. They are currently preparing all their college, NHL, and AHL jerseys. Your jerseys will take a little longer to get back then normal, which is usually 4-6 weeks from when they get them.

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

You sent it at quite possibly the worst time for them. They are currently preparing all their college, NHL, and AHL jerseys. Your jerseys will take a little longer to get back then normal, which is usually 4-6 weeks from when they get them.

Thanks siouxkid12. I’m not in a hurry just wanted to see when I may expect them. Have plenty more in the closet if I need to wear one. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

Just got these two back from EPS.  Pretty stoked!

fullsizeoutput_924.jpeg

Looks good, I am no jersey hound and cringe at being a critic, but the 7 on the Oshie jersey, I thought those style had a "funkier" font.  I may be totally off base here so please don't be offended.

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

Looks good, I am no jersey hound and cringe at being a critic, but the 7 on the Oshie jersey, I thought those style had a "funkier" font.  I may be totally off base here so please don't be offended.

The site doesn't let me download the picture, bit this game worn jersey's font looks pretty well the same. http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/2007_08_T_J_Oshie_University_of_North_Dakota_Game_Worn_Jersey_Photo_Match_Video_Match_Team_Letter-13211-273.html

21 hours ago, NOCO SIOUX said:

Just got these two back from EPS.  Pretty stoked!

[pic removed for space/bandwidth]

The Oshie looks really good!  If you REALLY want to be nitpicky, the spacing on the Oshie seems a tad off.  In 2006-07 when the jersey debuted the kerning on the nameplate was very loosely spaced.  For the following two years (2007-08 and 2008-09) the kerning was very tight (as you can see in the GWA link FGHTNSXHawkey14 posted).  The nameplate on yours is somewhere in-between.

This is an example of the 2006-07:
siouxjerseys.jpg

It's not something I'd worry about as 99.99% of people would never catch that.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:18 PM, Big A HG said:

The Oshie looks really good!  If you REALLY want to be nitpicky, the spacing on the Oshie seems a tad off.  In 2006-07 when the jersey debuted the kerning on the nameplate was very loosely spaced.  For the following two years (2007-08 and 2008-09) the kerning was very tight (as you can see in the GWA link FGHTNSXHawkey14 posted).  The nameplate on yours is somewhere in-between.

siouxjerseys.jpg

I sent them this exact picture to replicate. Oh well. It’s not game worn so it’s close enough. Thanks for the nitpicking. I always love seeing your input on jerseys. 

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Big A HG said:

siouxjerseys.jpg

Can’t unsee it now though...

tumblr_mjtr0y3VT21s6krrko1_500.gif

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, Big A HG said:

siouxjerseys.jpg

I always wondered where that Porter went to. I know where the Toews is at but they are not letting it go.

On 10/19/2018 at 6:04 PM, UNDSioux23 said:

Hey @siouxkid12,

With the recent information about the warm up and US game jerseys, do we know if these will be Adidas or CCM?  I believe the school had already made their CCM order for this season when they signed an all school contract with Adidas?

The school may have made their regular season jersey order before the Adidas contract was signed but they still have to finish out their CCM contract. Also, I would be willing to bet that the Vegas jerseys and the 58-59 jerseys have been in the works for a long time. So I would be willing to bet they accounted for them when ordering. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Ok experts....check out these bad boys off Craigslist and let me know what you think...

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/spo/d/parise-and-toews-north-dakota/6737547504.html

7 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Common Chinese counterfeits, and they're not done very well at all. $20 each of alibaba. 

Not going to go through whats wrong..... maybe just list whats right.

SIOUX is spelled correctly and the green is....close.

The collar tag that says Chiang-Kai-Shek Embroidery Shop is a dead giveaway...

2lgzh3.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-Size-XL-University-North-Dakota-Fighting-Sioux-UND-Hockey-Jersey/132832039755?hash=item1eed68134b:g:D8gAAOSwfPlb0P91:rk:7:pf:0

Is this a legit Nike replica? Can't find photomatch mainly bc I don't know what to search for. I'm not able to get a gamer, so need to settle for a replica. Sadly the jerseys customized from the Ralph are far too pricey as well, in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Team-Size-XL-University-North-Dakota-Fighting-Sioux-UND-Hockey-Jersey/132832039755?hash=item1eed68134b:g:D8gAAOSwfPlb0P91:rk:7:pf:0

Is this a legit Nike replica? Can't find photomatch mainly bc I don't know what to search for. I'm not able to get a gamer, so need to settle for a replica. Sadly the jerseys customized from the Ralph are far too pricey as well, in my opinion.

Yes this is a legit replica...sold for between 89-129 in the sioux shop of I remember correctly

1 minute ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Yes this is a legit replica...sold for between 89-129 in the sioux shop of I remember correctly

Even still? Granted I haven't been there in over a year, I don't remember seeing them! I'll be there Dec. 8-9 when DU comes to Grand Forks, I'll have to look harder! Thanks!