SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

22 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Maybe that's the reason for the decline in attendance at REA?  Now, TV viewers can see the black numbers, so they can stay at home.  

Jokes aside, I do think NCHC.tv has had some impact on going to games in person.  

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, that and the play of the team...

Yes, there are a multitude of things you can attribute to the slow decline in attendance.  Certainly team play is another of them.  I could go on, but I'd rather not get too off-track from jerseys.  :)

How long before they start making official Dacotah Legacy Collection throwback jerseys?  There is obviously still huge demand for Sioux jerseys from the public as evidenced by the tons of knockoff Toews and Oshie jerseys seen at the Ralph these days.  This would be a cool way to reissue some older jersey designs.  Obviously it wouldn't help with the ongoing identity crisis we seem to be having, but if we can but shirts, hats, signs, etc with the old logos on them, why not jerseys?

4 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

How long before they start making official Dacotah Legacy Collection throwback jerseys?  There is obviously still huge demand for Sioux jerseys from the public as evidenced by the tons of knockoff Toews and Oshie jerseys seen at the Ralph these days.  This would be a cool way to reissue some older jersey designs.  Obviously it wouldn't help with the ongoing identity crisis we seem to be having, but if we can but shirts, hats, signs, etc with the old logos on them, why not jerseys?

Decotah Legacy Collection only exists so that UND can sell merchandise with the old logo to maintain the trademark.  It was never and likely will never be used to make a profit.  Which is why there is always a limited release Dakotah Legacy items when they come out.  How can I make the claim it wasn't created to make a profit?  Because UND could make 10,000 Sioux jerseys with the Brien logo on them and sell them under the Dakotah Legacy collection and they would sell like gangbusters.  This is something that I highly doubt UND would ever do.

Just now, Siouxperfan7 said:

Decotah Legacy Collection only exists so that UND can sell merchandise with the old logo to maintain the trademark.  It was never and likely will never be used to make a profit.  Which is why there is always a limited release Dakotah Legacy items when they come out.  How can I make the claim it wasn't created to make a profit?  Because UND could make 10,000 Sioux jerseys with the Brien logo on them and sell them under the Dakotah Legacy collection and they would sell like gangbusters.  This is something that I highly doubt UND would ever do.

You're not wrong, however I wouldn't be shocked to see them release a limited run of jerseys.

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Have you seen what they charge for the Legacy stuff?  I know it's smaller volume but they definitely make some coin on the stuff.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s another one...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352596595965

The pics being used on this one are the ones that I took/used to originally sell it. 

So, for all of you jersey hunters out there, be careful, as it looks like these counterfeiters are using pics of authentic jerseys to sell their knockoffs. 

15 minutes ago, Kloyis said:

Here’s another one...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352596595965

The pics being used on this one are the ones that I took/used to originally sell it. 

So, for all of you jersey hunters out there, be careful, as it looks like these counterfeiters are using pics of authentic jerseys to sell their knockoffs. 

You mean BONJEAN didn’t make authentic Sioux jerseys back in the day?

40 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Anyone interested in a trade? Looking for black or green size XL. 

Or would sell with a reasonable offer. 

-Size L - great condition - “Authentic” Gemini

PM if you want more pics/info

s-l300.jpg

How about using pics of the actual jersey instead of one you pulled off of eBay?