SiouxSports.com Forum

Pod style game 3-Western

Wilbur

I'm still undefeated starting a game thread.  Not sure if I got a full win or not last night but it wasn't a loss.

Western just got nuked by Omaha and I can't imagine Andy Murray is a happy individual right now (Is he ever?).  So expect some more body contact than normal from a team that already plays the body a lot.

Not sure if their top goalie plays.  If he's out I think 6-2 type score for the green and white. 

Holy crap, so much criticism for a team that is 2-0 after not playing for quite some time. The team will clean up some of the miscues. 

Was Scheel perfect? No, but he did the job and got the W. Thome could come in and need to shake some rust too.

This team will be just fine, and will be a blast to watch. Let's just enjoy it!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Holy crap, so much criticism for a team that is 2-0 after not playing for quite some time. The team will clean up some of the miscues. 

Was Scheel perfect? No, but he did the job and got the W. Thome could come in and need to shake some rust too.

Exactly, especially so early in the year. This came to mind.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS758US759&hl=en-US&sxsrf=ALeKk01aRHYo_TfjNBZB4Hv5CoBuTYBjFQ%3A1607229828613&ei=hGHMX6_3JMfRtQbm672wBg&q=i+forgot+you+never+make+a+mistake+gif&oq=dumb+and+dumber+i+forgot+you+never+made+a+mistake&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYATIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQRzIECAAQR1AAWABg82RoAHABeACAAQCIAQCSAQCYAQDIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#imgrc=mS8J04gfz4TWZM

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Can't be too surprising. UND fans after all. If they aren't annihilating opponents 15-0, there is room for criticism. Who am I kidding, fans would still find something to nitpick in a 15-0 shellacking. :D 

6 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Can't be too surprising. UND fans after all. If they aren't annihilating opponents 15-0, there is room for criticism. Who am I kidding, fans would still find something to nitpick in a 15-0 shellacking. :D 

Ya, we'll probably have righteous fans spewing on twitter if we ever Lose or slip in the Polls?

Poll:

Men's
D-I

North Dakota

North Dakota #1

Poll »

Scores: 

UND 2   Miami   0
UND 4   Denver 3  OT

7 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I think everyone is waiting for the NCAA to tell everyone how the tournament field will be selected since Pairwise is useless this season. 

I believe the NCAA is waiting to do anything until they can justify canceling a national tournament in hockey and the lesser sports while still profitting off the basketball tourney.

This avoids the issue of having to actually come up with a sysyem to select a field.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

We always play like crap before Christmas, so no reason to worry.   This year we happen to be winning while playing like crap.   All kidding aside they'll have rust worked out soon enough.