SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Recruiting

UND Fan

• 3 weeks later...

This does not look good for us its going to take a miracle if we make Sioux Falls this year. Even with win next tuesday probably not enough to get there. Ohama also still has game with ST. Thomas.  Then we will need to beat the Bison for final game of the season and they will be fighting to hold onto there second place standing.

3 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’m super excited about him but I do wonder if some of these were no longer offers. 

I don't know that any were valid anymore, maybe the ST. Thomas one. The Providence offer was this summer and they seemed hard after him for a while he took a visit but they went another way.

12 minutes ago, LDL said:

If Omot is the recruit, would he be a perimeter player or inside?  some of the videos show him hitting 3's.  With Bruns, Eaglestaff and Omot there would be much better outside shooting than this year.  

He would be able to do both.  Can play and guard multiple positions.  Would add some much needed athleticsm 

He does need to add to his frame a little bit.  

10 hours ago, LDL said:

If Omot is the recruit, would he be a perimeter player or inside?  some of the videos show him hitting 3's.  With Bruns, Eaglestaff and Omot there would be much better outside shooting than this year.  

In hockey you need goaltending.
In football you need offensive linemen.

To almost steal a line from an old commercial ... "Where's the BIG?" 

In hoop you need a post.