SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Recruiting

UND Fan

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

https://twitter.com/TreysenE/status/1367897500984676359

Anybody know anything about this kid?

Treysen is a 6’5” G/F at Bismarck High, averaging 20+ ppg. He said Bob Eaglestaff was his uncle.  Bob graduated in 1976 so you would think he would have been Bob’s grandson, not nephew. Maybe Bob’s brother was 20 years younger than Bob. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2020 at 1:14 PM, UND Fan said:

I can't find my original post about our offering twin brothers, Joe and Gus Hurlburt, from Enderlin.  Sather offered both of them about a year ago right now.  Joe has just received an offer from Colorado.  When I first posted the stats on Joe, he was 6'9", 195.  He is now listed at 6'10" and 220.  

Gus was 6'6" and 170, he is now 6'8" and 190.

It would be great to land these guys but it may be difficult to do so. 

Joe committed to Colorado last night.  He had 10+ offers including UM, UW, Ohio St, IA St, Iowa.....

We knew it was a long shot but landing him sure would have helped!!

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

The way Eaglestaff is playing right now, I'm not too upset.   

I like hearing that Eaglestaff is doing well but I don’t think that means we can’t have another good player. And it just hurts more when we will have to face him at least twice a year. 

11 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Lots of good players out there 

There is, the question is how many scholarships UND will have to use in this class. Right now, if Verbals is correct, UND is full already for next year. I personally think there will be far less turnover this next offseason and Howard, Sueker, and Igbanugo will have to decide if they want their extra year.

3 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

There is, the question is how many scholarships UND will have to use in this class. Right now, if Verbals is correct, UND is full already for next year. I personally think there will be far less turnover this next offseason and Howard, Sueker, and Igbanugo will have to decide if they want their extra year.

Just a hunch, but I would guess that E will be done after this year. Sueker I think will be in the same boat. Howard I think will likely be here two years.

• 2 months later...
On 6/24/2020 at 3:06 PM, UND Fan said:

We have offered Jackson Loge, a 6'8", 210, PF from Morris, MN.  Many DI programs are looking at him but he only has DII offers at this time.  Jackson is the son of former Gopher 7 footer, Kevin Loge.  He has already reached the 1,000 point milestone - averaged 24 points and 15 rebounds as a sophomore.  Big kid but can shoot the 3.

Augie commit. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:59 PM, sioux24/7 said:

I’m going to guess we see at least two more. 

It will be interesting to see if Igbanugo and Sueker decide to exercise their extra years.  

I really want to see what Sather can do with a team that is mostly intact instead of retooling the roster every single year.

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

It will be interesting to see if Igbanugo and Sueker decide to exercise their extra years.  

I really want to see what Sather can do with a team that is mostly intact instead of retooling the roster every single year.

As of a few months ago, they didn’t expect either to return. That may have changed but I doubt Sueker will be back. 

1 hour ago, UND Fan said:

As of a few months ago, they didn’t expect either to return. That may have changed but I doubt Sueker will be back. 

Those are the two I was anticipating. Hoping we don't see much or any attrition from the other classes. No idea who would be some of the targets for the possible open spots.

2 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Those are the two I was anticipating. Hoping we don't see much or any attrition from the other classes. No idea who would be some of the targets for the possible open spots.

Don't have any names but a stretch 4 and a point guard would be my targets for those two open spots. 

• Upvote 1