SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Recruiting

UND Fan

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Parkers Pros said:

What happened with Howard?? Any scuttle on why??

I do not know but Howard had been THE stud of whatever team he played on for many years, he may have wanted to get back to that type of situation again.  Offensively, he had talent but wasn't athletic enough to play defense at the D1 level.  That is why the Montana schools were not interested in him!

58 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

I do not know but Howard had been THE stud of whatever team he played on for many years, he may have wanted to get back to that type of situation again.  Offensively, he had talent but wasn't athletic enough to play defense at the D1 level.  That is why the Montana schools were not interested in him!

Maybe Bubba recruited him to play TE. He looked more like a FB player than BB.

1 hour ago, nd1sufan said:

Maybe Bubba recruited him to play TE. He looked more like a FB player than BB.

He definitely didn’t belong on a D1 court. Had a really nice showing against Montana but otherwise looked really out of place and whenever he got the ball would just try to score no matter what. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Um I hope Sather is taking a look at this kid. From what I can tell, he doesn’t have any big offers. 

Damn. i was hoping he was maybe Kirby Garry's kid but it looks like Kirby is an Athletic Director at a D2 college in California.....nephew maybe?

• 2 weeks later...