SiouxSports.com Forum

Best Sioux hockey memories

GeauxSioux

3 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

I’ll donate (I’ve donated multiple times, great kid)  more money again to the Hunter P. Go fund me account if someone can get me the 2011 Michigan vs. UND frozen four game when the frozen four was at the Xcel Energy Center. 

Last time beating a dead horse. 

Listen.

We get it. We've all been there. Times are tough right now, it seems like it may be a good idea to wallow in the worst areas of the internet and to want to conjure your darkest depths of despair.

But, please, there is hope, there are better times again, please don't do this to yourself. Sioux sports can get ugly sometimes but in the end know we love you and are hear for you.

Dr. Blackheart has been posting the best antidotes available lately. 

Like everything super dark, and morbid, I'm sure its out there but, I've never found it hope I never do.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

I’ll donate (I’ve donated multiple times, great kid)  more money again to the Hunter P. Go fund me account if someone can get me the 2011 Michigan vs. UND frozen four game when the frozen four was at the Xcel Energy Center. 

Last time beating a dead horse. 

Check your messages.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:45 AM, farce poobah said:

Well, they've been hit by a lot:

First, there was a bad case of Armbrust Virus.   

Then three cases of Blake & Panzeritis, and at the same time Gorenmonia with Goehring fever.   

Followed quickly by Parise envy.  Then multiple rounds of the DOT line, and they said "don't Toews me, bro". 

They got "frozen" in AaronDell, we gave 'em the full Nelson, and they could hardly spell "CBS" line.

Then wave after wave until ...

All that's left is twenty fans, probably new, and mostly related to current players, or dating them.

Sioux Forever.

Great post. I love the "don't Toews me, bro". Well done Farce.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Blackheart said:

It's October 10, 2000 and the defending NCAA champs are taking on rival Minnesota.  UND struck early but Minny exploded in the second for 5 goals leading 5-3 after two periods.  This sets up another 3rd period fantastic finish for the Sioux highlighted by Travis Roche's record-tying 6 assists in a single WCHA game.

Amazing, thank you!

Siouxsport users - who wants to order Blackheart some much earned Pizza or some decent food etc. ? Guy deserves it for his efforts on this stuff!

@Blackheart What's your food of choice? How can we help and return the favor?

51 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Amazing, thank you!

Siouxsport users - who wants to order Blackheart some much earned Pizza or some decent food etc. ? Guy deserves it for his efforts on this stuff!

@Blackheart What's your food of choice? How can we help and return the favor?

You're welcome...just happy to give people a distraction during this crazy time.

On 3/17/2020 at 5:53 PM, brianvf said:

Duncan goal from his spot.
That never gets old.

The award for loudest pipe clank goes to Dunc in a game at the Koihl Center when the Sioux came back from a couple goals down to win.  Duncan took a drop pass from Oshie entering the zone and clanked a wrister in off the far post.  I think it was the tying goal, but it was like dagger in Bucky's heart.  Maybe is sounded so loud because the KC was dead quiet after, except for us Sioux fans.   We had been dropping close games at the KC, including the two sudden death games in January 2000, so it was a sweet comeback. 

8 hours ago, burd said:

The award for loudest pipe clank goes to Dunc in a game at the Koihl Center when the Sioux came back from a couple goals down to win.  Duncan took a drop pass from Oshie entering the zone and clanked a wrister in off the far post.  I think it was the tying goal, but it was like dagger in Bucky's heart.  Maybe is sounded so loud because the KC was dead quiet after, except for us Sioux fans.   We had been dropping close games at the KC, including the two sudden death games in January 2000, so it was a sweet comeback. 

That was the game streamed yesterday on NCAA hockey's Facebook page. Still available...

https://m.facebook.com/ncaahockey/videos/275000860179038/?ref=page_internal&__tn__=*s*s-R