SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Yellen Ending Trump Dollar Tumult Promises Cheers in Markets
Yellen Ending Trump Dollar Tumult Promises Cheers in Markets (msn.com)

Oh, you are talking about today, not the massive rally since the relief there wasn’t a sweep and the announcement of a vaccine. The market likes Yellen because she isn’t named Warren. 

12 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

Oh, you are talking about today, not the massive rally since the relief there wasn’t a sweep and the announcement of a vaccine. The market likes Yellen because she isn’t named Warren. 

exactly...there is still a 50/50 on Trump or Biden, still 50/ 50 on the Senate and its a done deal the Rep. killed it in the House....but yeah the market is loving the neocons getting back into the swamp??????!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

exactly...there is still a 50/50 on Trump or Biden, still 50/ 50 on the Senate and its a done deal the Rep. killed it in the House....but yeah the market is loving the neocons getting back into the swamp??????!!!!!!

Karl Heinrich Marx would have voted Republican in Georgia if he had a 401k

• Like 1

Here’s the irony...as a highly compensated person living in CA, I personally will do better under Biden’s tax roll backs.  I can likely get my AGI just below his threshold...deferred compensation, 401K...and the return of full SALT deductions....bad for the country...good for a guy like me.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I wonder what legal trouble Trump and family might have in 2021 and on?

Trump isn’t going to jail. If Biden did that it would set a bad precedent. The next Administration could just turn around and do the same thing. 

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

So if Trump rode Obama’s economic wave to have success the last four year and the recent gains are due to Biden optimism, did Trump ever really have an economy? The logic here is astounding by some.

Facts don’t matter to our friends on the left. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

First time in history Dow closes above 30,000 on hopes of economic recovery under Biden

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Stock Market reacts to good things.

They are probably continuing to react to news about vaccines, probably okay with his pick for treasury as well but the idea that "stocks are soaring because Biden!!!" is f'ing dumb lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

FFD3E4B2-7DA7-46D2-9AF7-09CEE03C4B37.jpeg

Back in the 1980’s Portland,  Oregon was beautiful city. The Northwest is beautiful.  I loved skiing on Mount Hood. The Timberline is a breathtaking place. I’ve been there twice. Now, Portland and the state of Oregon is turning into a cesspool.

25 minutes ago, Goon said:

Trump isn’t going to jail. If Biden did that it would set a bad precedent. The next Administration could just turn around and do the same thing. 

Go to jail for what? The made up fantasies and concoctions of the media and lunatic left?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

35 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Go to jail for what? The made up fantasies and concoctions of the media and lunatic left?

It's the Manhattan DA that's looking into Trump.   I suppose Biden's DOJ could intervene to a degree, but ultimately this is out of Biden's hands.   

And this has nothing to do with Trump's conduct as President.    The criminal probe is in regards to Trump's business dealings before his Presidency, which has always been shady.  He's sued others, and has been sued a gazillion times over.  This is actually par-for-the-course.    

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

It's the Manhattan DA that's looking into Trump.   I suppose Biden's DOJ could intervene to a degree, but ultimately this is out of Biden's hands.   

And this has nothing to do with Trump's conduct as President.    The criminal probe is in regards to Trump's business dealings before his Presidency, which has always been shady.  He's sued others, and has been sued a gazillion times over.  This is actually par-for-the-course.    

He's going to jail!!!!!!   

58 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

They are probably continuing to react to news about vaccines, probably okay with his pick for treasury as well but the idea that "stocks are soaring because Biden!!!" is f'ing dumb lol

What kind of dumb?
Take the blinders off, wash with soap for 20 seconds. 
Are you studying at that NY Grecian Formula College where they have pictures of Ruddy on the wall in a hallway? 
Rudy Giuliani, You're Ruining Hair Dye For Everyone

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

What kind of dumb?
Are you studying at that NY Grecian Formula College where they have pictures of Ruddy on the wall in a hallway? 

Rudy needs a cake named after him

apple_layer_cake04-640x962.jpg

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

What kind of dumb?

You are right, I should sit on msn.com all day and refresh looking for articles that I think support Biden or somehow hurt The Don.

I dont know what Grecian Formula College is...but I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Rudy hanging in the hallways, but I also haven't been there since March so...maybe things have changed in my absence.

• Upvote 2