SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

This is not what I  have been led to believe. 

Bingo. Somehow they have accomplished their mission.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

What part of 95% efficacy do you question?

All of it. All of the time.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

And it's definitely less contagious in Canada due to their superior health care system.

Plus I'm thankful influenza isn't contagious this season.

Dont forget how itb loses its contagiousneas after 10PM, and when Democrats gather in any yype of group fundraising function.

20 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

First time in history Dow closes above 30,000 on hopes of economic recovery under Biden

1kd8w2.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Holy moly, take your own misplaced advice.

I'm very much at peace, I dont let this social reaponse to this control my life. 

And there isnt a rational person reading this godforsaken thread that wouldnt describe your postings as doom and gloom or even fear mongering.

Go outside, take a walk, people are not falling over dead in the streets.

Those that ARE DYING are vastly those that havent and couldnt have left an assisted living home in quite some time. 

It seems like the magic of the talking box and technology of social media machines carry more of an influence on your life than you're able to admit, or maybe understand.

Cleaning up an old

11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I'm very much at peace, I dont let this social reaponse to this control my life. 

And there isnt a rational person reading this godforsaken thread that wouldnt describe your postings as doom and gloom or even fear mongering.

Those that ARE DYING are vastly those that havent and couldnt have left an assisted living home in quite some time. 

It seems like the magic of the talking box and technology of social media machines carry more of an influence on your life than you're able to admit, or maybe understand.

Cleaning up an old farmstead sounds like a good way to spend a fall day, I imagine haveing that outlet was invaluable to you. Any interesting finds buried in the grass?

15 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Cleaning up an old farmstead sounds like a good way to spend a fall day, I imagine haveing that outlet was invaluable to you. Any interesting finds buried in the grass?

sounds like a good way to spend a fall day, I imagine haveing that outlet was invaluable to you. Any interesting finds buried in the grass?

17 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Temper Tantrum/much like the Ex President/ Dosn't not sound like your are very much at peace.

#'s so far today

128359 cases

1701 deaths.

Please no more tantrums or you might hurt yourself

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

So if Trump rode Obama’s economic wave to have success the last four year and the recent gains are due to Biden optimism, did Trump ever really have an economy? The logic here is astounding by some.

Obama's efforts in moving the economy forward will in fact continue to do so in the Biden era.

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

you are fake news.

Ok I'll bite.  If I'm 'fake news' tell me what has Trump done to seriously stop the flow of illegal immigrants across the border?   Like a real attempt to alter the situation, not low hanging fruit stuff.    

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

First time in history Dow closes above 30,000 on hopes of economic recovery under Biden

Lol, Hayd has a second account.

After giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding intelligence it’s clear you are either a classic flamer or a very dull tack. 

Even my economically liberal friends with 401Ks are relieved republicans held the senate. The senate preventing Death by Corp Taxes and the “Trump” vaccine, as the left regrets labeling, are 100% the reason for market optimism. 

To their credit these friends are self aware and admit this to themselves, meanwhile you’ve proven disappointingly ignorable.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

After giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding intelligence it’s clear you are either a classic flamer or a very dull tack. 

Even my economically liberal friends with 401Ks are relieved republicans held the senate. The senate preventing Death by Corp Taxes and the “Trump” vaccine, as the left regrets labeling, are 100% the reason for market optimism. 

To their credit these friends are self aware and admit this to themselves, meanwhile you’ve proven disappointingly ignorable.  

His likely rebuttal:

ORANGE MAN BAD!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, CarpeRemote said:

Yellen Ending Trump Dollar Tumult Promises Cheers in Markets
Yellen Ending Trump Dollar Tumult Promises Cheers in Markets (msn.com)

19 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

No, I said a real attempt.     Any person with a pulse knows a few hundred miles of wall along our expansive southern border isn't stopping a darn thing.    It's for show, even for the drug war.    Most drugs enter via existing ports of entry, or are flown in. 

Cmon, what has Trump enacted that seriously limits the amount of people entering illegally?    

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ locked this topic