SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You are right, I should sit on msn.com all day and refresh looking for articles that I think support Biden or somehow hurt The Don.

I dont know what Grecian Formula College is...but I dont think I've ever seen a picture of Rudy hanging in the hallways, but I also haven't been there since March so...maybe things have changed in my absence.

Is congratulations due then?

Senator Moscow Mitch has not said much in the last three weeks.

McConnell’s silence, even as T's administration moves toward transition, leaves a uncertainty over what could be the BIG relationship in DC, between an incoming P who promised working across the aisle and the win-at-all-costs operator.

7 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Senator Moscow Mitch has not said much in the last three weeks.

McConnell’s silence, even as T's administration moves toward transition, leaves a uncertainty over what could be the BIG relationship in DC, between an incoming P who promised working across the aisle and the win-at-all-costs operator.

:silly:

13 hours ago, CarpeRemote said:

Lol, Hayd has a second account.

After giving you the benefit of the doubt regarding intelligence it’s clear you are either a classic flamer or a very dull tack

Even my economically liberal friends with 401Ks are relieved republicans held the senate. The senate preventing Death by Corp Taxes and the “Trump” vaccine, as the left regrets labeling, are 100% the reason for market optimism. 

To their credit these friends are self aware and admit this to themselves, meanwhile you’ve proven disappointingly ignorable.  

You aware, they are going to have an election in Georgia?
What if "Because They Can".

15 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Has it been a week already?

My my timeouts fly by so quickly.

Anywho... member that time you cheered the idea of a young adult committing suicide?

Yes - seems like that "YOUNG ADULT" has done nothing but look after his own future job/career prospects since then.  SUPER - I'm so happy! 

I just wish some NHL team would serve him up a sh*t sandwich and laugh while he spewed it out and wiped it off his face as he realized the pro team he "thought" he signed with was really making fun of him at his expense and had no plan to let this POS play for them as no pro team should.  

Then he (and you) might have an idea how his victim felt.

BTW - ever wonder how his victim is doing or if he might have committed suicide?  I'm guessing not. 

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Yes - seems like that "YOUNG ADULT" has done nothing but look after his own future job/career prospects since then.  SUPER - I'm so happy! 

I just wish some NHL team would serve him up a sh*t sandwich and laugh while he spewed it out and wiped it off his face as he realized the pro team he "thought" he signed with was really making fun of him at his expense and had no plan to let this POS play for them as no pro team should.  

Then he (and you) might have an idea how his victim felt.

BTW - ever wonder how his victim is doing or if he might have committed suicide?  I'm guessing not. 

from the way you post on here, i have a feeling that you probably have done, or do, your fair share of bullying...and have no remorse for doing so

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized yesterday members of Biden’s purposed administration, saying they’ve lived in a fantasy world and led from behind. 
We can put Pompeo on the non smooth transition list.

You obviously didn’t hear Biden say the transition is going smooth and Trumps team has been sincere.  They won’t be as far behind on these things as he has stated so far.  Even posted the CNN article for you but many others are out there  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/24/politics/biden-transition-trump-administration/index.html

Among Trump voters, 90% say they voted for the president, while just eight percent (8%) say they were voting against Biden.

But among Biden voters, only 56% say they were voting for Biden. Twenty-nine percent (29%) of these voters say they were voting against Trump, while a surprisingly high 15% are not sure.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/only_56_of_biden_voters_say_they_were_voting_for_biden 

15 hours ago, Bison06 said:

So if Trump rode Obama’s economic wave to have success the last four year and the recent gains are due to Biden optimism, did Trump ever really have an economy? The logic here is astounding by some.

He gets credit for mid-February 2020 through early June 2020 ;)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No, I said a real attempt.     Any person with a pulse knows a few hundred miles of wall along our expansive southern border isn't stopping a darn thing.    It's for show, even for the drug war.    Most drugs enter via existing ports of entry, or are flown in. 

Cmon, what has Trump enacted that seriously limits the amount of people entering illegally?    

It was a horrible policy, but I'd guess that family separation made more than a few potential illegal immigrants reconsider their plans.

5 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Has anyone seen the Sioux nickname documentary? Apparently it is now available for digital download/rental. $20 to rent is steep but its a topic of importance to anyone here. It debuted 3 years ago at Portland Film Festival but I was out of town that weekend.

$20.... thats what he wants for digital? What a joke.

I suckered for the kickstarter, and didt see crap from that.

A few people I know have seen it previously and have said it was poorly done, poorly framed, and they used the word, boring.

The rate at which he completes projects, I'd say his new building at Merryweathers landing in Bis will be finished just in time for the 2032 end of season riverboat cruises.

$20?... hard pass, thats a ripoff, which is what the entire project has been from the beginning.

• Upvote 2