SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

What?

On Meet the Press ND Senator Cramer says it's past time to start the transition.

Not exactly. You took part of a statement. Hear it straight from the horse’s ... whatever*. ;)

*Never really been a Cramer fan. 

51 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Senator Klobuchar (who I wish the Ds would’ve put top ticket*) and Senator Warren both have publicly stated doubts about Dominion in the past. Can’t we all agree with them and make sure all is on the up and up? We have a couple weeks to December 14. 

*Or Hickenlooper from CO. 

Hickenlooper took his mom to...um...adult movie theaters...thats not someone you want as the Democratic nominee unless you want them to lose.

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Not exactly. You took part of a statement. Hear it straight from the horse’s ... whatever*. ;)

*Never really been a Cramer fan. 

Agree he said that, however the operative words were 'i's past time to start the transstion' implying that Biden won.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot told residents to "stay home unless for essential reasons", to "stop having guests over - including family members" and to "cancel traditional Thanksgiving plans". 

When asked of his plans, Chicago resident (Illinois Governor) Pritzker responded  "... I don't know exactly what my plans will be. But I'll certainly be happy to share. I think you already know we have a place in Florida, so..." he says, before trailing off. 

He mustn’t have been able to get reservations at the French Laundry restaurant like CA Governor Newsom. :glare:

Beam me up Scotty

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

Again I say to all: Listen to Cramer for yourself. 

Pleasd do.

As a side note.

Looking at the ND congressional delegation find much similarity to the book/movie Alice in Wonderland.

On her way to the land of OZ Alice is skipping down the yellow brick road with her friends, strawman (looking for a brain) tin man (looking for a heart) and lion (looking for courage)

It appears strawman has pulled back the curtin and discovered the organ grinder behind was a fat old man.

Thre is very little hope for tin man.

Lion, referred to in ND as 'the man in an empty suit' appears to be MINA.  (Missing in Non Action}

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Pleasd do.

As a side note.

Looking at the ND congressional delegation find much similarity to the book/movie Alice in Wonderland.

On her way to the land of OZ Alice is skipping down the yellow brick road with her friends, strawman (looking for a brain) tin man (looking for a heart) and lion (looking for courage)

It appears strawman has pulled back the curtin and discovered the organ grinder behind was a fat old man.

Thre is very little hope for tin man.

Lion, referred to in ND as 'the man in an empty suit' appears to be MINA.  (Missing in Non Action}

I think you may have your story book references mixed up.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

Anyone else skeptical? How do you know a politician is lying? Their lips are moving. This goes for Democrats and Republicans. 

This is a lie on its face. By sunsetting the Trump tax cuts they will be raising taxes on the middle class.

• Upvote 2

I am surprised and thankful that Cramer believes that the transition should be started - acknowledging that Trump has a legal right to pursue remedies on election results.

to me, it shows a little courage and it shows how comfortable Cramer is with how North Dakota voters will continue to back Cramer in future elections.

I believe it is past due for more Republican representatives to publicly do the same as Cramer.

again, not a popular opinion by most here.

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

This is a lie on its face. By sunsetting the Trump tax cuts they will be raising taxes on the middle class.

I'm pretty sure they'll raise taxes on people making more than $400,000, maybe institute a minimum tax for corporations, those kinds of things. Why make a statement like that after an election if it's going to end up being false and get posted all over the internet? 

4 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I'm pretty sure they'll raise taxes on people making more than $400,000, maybe institute a minimum tax for corporations, those kinds of things. Why make a statement like that after an election if it's going to end up being false and get posted all over the internet? 

Or before an election?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Because politicians are masters of the English language.

“We are not going to raise taxes on the middle class” is technically correct if your tax plan doesn’t call for an increase for that group, but instead doesn’t renew a previous administration’s cuts for that group. 

My favorite example of this is when a politician claims that “funding for (insert here)program has been slashed” when in reality what happened was a planned budgetary increase wasn’t approved. The budget could stay the same as it was before, but since the planned increase in budget didn’t take place, they call it a funding cut. 

This is why I hate politicians across the board as a general rule, they are liars and half-truth tellers.

Remember when a sitting president had the audacity to utter the phrase “that depends on what your definition of the word is, is” ?

Disgusting people who will say anything to get what they want. I’d trust a street hustler before I’d trust a politician.

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Because politicians are masters of the English language.

“We are not going to raise taxes on the middle class” is technically correct if your tax plan doesn’t call for an increase for that group, but instead doesn’t renew a previous administration’s cuts for that group. 

My favorite example of this is when a politician claims that “funding for (insert here)program has been slashed” when in reality what happened was a planned budgetary increase wasn’t approved. The budget could stay the same as it was before, but since the planned increase in budget didn’t take place, they call it a funding cut. 

This is why I hate politicians across the board as a general rule, they are liars and half-truth tellers.

Remember when a sitting president had the audacity to utter the phrase “that depends on what your definition of the word is, is” ?

Disgusting people who will say anything to get what they want. I’d trust a street hustler before I’d trust a politician.

aK7W0RQ_700b.jpg

• Upvote 2