SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Rudy loses another case - this one in Pennsylvania. I see a pattern.

“U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, described the case as “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

Shocking an Obama appointee would rule that way.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

The CIA and FBI have never been the friend of the American citizen.
J. Edgar Hoover used the FBI as his own personal secret police force against American citizens.

I think the politicization of the FBI and CIA is shameful. In the past the left hated the CIA now the swamp is using it as an arm to punish political opponents. Think about this, in January 2017 no one batted an eye when Chuck Schumer said. 

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow
What was Chucking saying? Didn't sound real good. I retrospect maybe we should have stopped and listened. We should shudder to think what happens if this person becomes leader of the senate. The Intel community shouldn't be going after American citizens because they disagree with you politically. It sounded like he was threatening President Trump with some kind retribution. Moreover, if you look at the last four years, we had the fake Russia investigation, the special council, the fake impeachment hoax. It sounds like Chucky was planning something. Eric Ciaramella was right in the middle of it, and everywhere you look he's right in the middle of everything. 

This piece does a good job of explaining how some on the left will play with words to defend spying on the Trump campaign. They had no predicate for this investigation. There's been no prosecutions. Only one person has been prosecuted for this illegal investigation. The FBI Spying Denial That Never Grows Cold

cia puke.png

55 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Very good, lawyers represent clients.  The same will occur next week when/if Trump’s team bring new 'evidence' to court for the 4,564th time.  They will be representing either the President or individuals.  

Does not Trump and his team using every avenue of the law to overturn results set alarm bells off?  Especially when they're taking cases so frivolous they're getting repeatedly laughed out of court?  This is like nothing we've seen in modern history.  Why is 'FRAUD' always around the corner despite repeatedly getting smacked down over it?   "But, but, but, the next one will be the BIG one!!"    

Meanwhile yesterday Lin Wood had his butt handed to him on a silver platter in GA.  He's like the only semi-respectable lawyer that hasn't already abandoned President McDonalds Trump.    

Chill and have a beer.  

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ranger said:

This event makes no sense. US military forces do not conduct raids, for criminal matters, in friendly foreign countries. I can’t think of an example of this ever happening. Then, how does a private citizen claim possession of this data? There are so many problems with this—especially chain of custody of whatever evidence they say there have. If it hasn’t been in the hands of LE from point of collection, then its tainted.  And... the “CIA are not the good guys”?  WTF!?

CIA spying on it's own citizens as well as opposing party.  OBAMA CIA (Breenan) on Trump.

FBI Comey spying on Trump.  Wray and Gina with a finger somewhere at the present time.

Chain of custody would need to be kept.  Raids are very done but have been done within friendly countries.  It might not be in private citizens hands.  maybe DOD.  I have no Idea but Sidney is no fool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, planetearth said:

Lol. 
Planetearth wonders why legal immigration while we secure borders, the right to bear arms, and reducing taxes so we can keep more of our personal earned income are controversial topics for any American? 

It shouldn't be at all. 

2 minutes ago, planetearth said:

I agree. I legitimately want to know reasons why some vote against that. 

Maybe we should ask our left-leaning friends why the would vote for that? Personally, I like freedom. 

• Upvote 1

i find it shocking that the libs are ok with each state saying...no signature..that's ok....mailed ballot with a postmark of nov 11th...mark it up!  name doesn't match the signature...looks good to me....dead guy not on the voter registration...heck at that age he probably would've voted for biden....put it on the board!!!. plus kicking out poll watchers and putting up boards over windows....nothing to hide

this has always been going to the supreme court and i think that is why the left lost it when ginsberg was taken off life support and trump put an ace in hole in acb

i hope clarence writes the opinion making trump president for 4 more years and looks in the camera and says..."this was a big tech lynching"

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i find it shocking that the libs are ok with each state saying...no signature..that's ok....mailed ballot with a postmark of nov 11th...mark it up!  name doesn't match the signature...looks good to me....dead guy not on the voter registration...heck at that age he probably would've voted for biden....put it on the board!!!. plus kicking out poll watchers and putting up boards over windows....nothing to hide

this has always been going to the supreme court and i think that is why the left lost it when ginsberg was taken off life support and trump put an ace in hole in acb

i hope clarence writes the opinion making trump president for 4 more years and looks in the camera and says..."this was a big tech lynching"

ACB isn't an ace in the hole. I dont think it's going to SCOTUS either. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Goon said:

This is something that broke tonight. Like @SiouxFan100said it’s time to put up or shut up. I agree with him. 

Just listened to the interview in its entirety. She’s claiming the Governor of GA, a longtime ally of Trump, took bribes to swindle the election for Biden; Trump’s own DOJ is in on the scam; and it took thousands of people to pull it off.   

But, meanwhile, back in the real world, the US army just confirmed to AP News that the allegations it engaged in an operation to recover servers in Germany is false.  Also Scytl confirmed it doesn't even have servers in Germany.  

Looks like Brian Kemp, Bill Barr and our military are all now part of the ‘deep state’.  

• Upvote 4

Evidence aside, one thing really sticks out to me.   Why is she starting in GA and making a big press announcement about it?    

If her claims are as solid as she says, she’d be mainlining a suit in PA.  That’s the big one.  Or, at the very least, filing multiple suits at once.  Any legal team worth their salt would do that.   

What’s unique about GA?  Surely it doesn't have to do with two upcoming elections which will decide who controls the Senate. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Evidence aside, one thing really sticks out to me.   Why is she starting in GA and making a big press announcement about it?    

If her claims are as solid as she says, she’d be mainlining a suit in PA.  That’s the big one.  Or, at the very least, filing multiple suits at once.  Any legal team worth their salt would do that.   

What’s unique about GA?  Surely it doesn't have to do with two upcoming elections which will decide who controls the Senate. 

Probably doesn't have to do with upcoming elections.  But she also said it would be the first one.  She didn't say only one.

5 hours ago, rochsioux said:

Why would anyone believe there is no fraud in an election ?  We are all constantly bombarded with email, text, and phone calls from people trying to scam us.  There has to be many people/countries that are trying to affect our elections in many ways. 

The real question is how much fraud and is it enough to change the outcome.   I don’t know the answer to this but I’m willing to give Trump and his lawyers some time to look into this.  They should be proceeding with the transition to the Biden administration while this is ongoing. 

For me there are a few troubling issues with this election.   Why are rules being changed by anyone other than those authorized by state law ?  Why are some states using Dominion software while others have rejected the use because they failed security tests ?  Is there a security issue or not ?  Do all states have voting systems that can be audited so it is impossible for votes to be manipulated ?  If not, why not ?

This election is different than any in the recent past due to a large increase in voting by mail.  Certainly the chance for fraud has to increase with this.  

There seems to be a rush by the media to completely shutdown any challenge to the election.  Why is that ?  Is our democracy that fragile that we cannot take a little time to ensure everything is legitimate ?   As soon as Biden was declared the winner by the media they also were saying there was no evidence of fraud.  Again, why the rush ?  Let it play out.  If they can’t produce any significant fraud than that should help everyone have confidence in the system.  If there is significant fraud then we need to know that also.  

1000%

Listen to this interview on the election in Phillipines.  The young guy questioned now is a 

elections administrator for a county in Texas.  The county turned blue first since 1964.  May be nothing.  But listen to the interview.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/texas-county-goes-blue-first-time-since-1964-hiring-former-executive-smartmatic-elections-administrator/

Did Trump really win GA in 2016? Kemp in 2018?

Seems software in GA has been a known issue for a while. 

Just get me fair and honest results and truth. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/16/georgia-election-systems-could-have-been-hacked-before-2016-vote-100334?nname=playbook&nid=0000014f-1646-d88f-a1cf-5f46b7bd0000&nrid=0000014e-f0fe-dd93-ad7f-f8ff7e290000&nlid=630318 

PS - I sure hope Politico meets the “source criteria” espoused by some here. :whistling:

PPS - As a general statement to the board: I read both sides. Do you?

Senator Klobuchar (who I wish the Ds would’ve put top ticket*) and Senator Warren both have publicly stated doubts about Dominion in the past. Can’t we all agree with them and make sure all is on the up and up? We have a couple weeks to December 14. 

*Or Hickenlooper from CO. 

11 hours ago, Goon said:

I think the politicization of the FBI and CIA is shameful. In the past the left hated the CIA now the swamp is using it as an arm to punish political opponents.

You’re referring to the actions of the current Administration, correct?  They appear pissed that D/CIA and D/FBI aren’t throwing political enemies into dank jail cells. This led to the selection of the least qualified and inept DNI to date. ODNI is an overseer, and not a doer, so little damage can be done by one individual.

In the past, as you recall, the GOP were unapologetic supporters of the very same entities they now hate. Disturbing how the pendulum shifted so quickly, for both sides I suppose.

11 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Did you miss the last four years where the FBI was used as a tool against the president? 

You mean the last four years of the Trump Administration and it’s very own hand picked Director, under the leadership of his DOJ and Barr?  Sorry, I don’t buy into the deep state paranoia.

23 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Seems software in GA has been a known issue for a while. 

Did GA use electronic voting/software in 2020?  I recall the SECSTATE commenting on several occasions that this was their first election in 20 years to utilize all paper ballots.  Maybe previous issues with electronic solutions led them down that route?

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot told residents to "stay home unless for essential reasons", to "stop having guests over - including family members" and to "cancel traditional Thanksgiving plans". 

When asked of his plans, Chicago resident (Illinois Governor) Pritzker responded  "... I don't know exactly what my plans will be. But I'll certainly be happy to share. I think you already know we have a place in Florida, so..." he says, before trailing off. 

He mustn’t have been able to get reservations at the French Laundry restaurant like CA Governor Newsom. :glare: