SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

44 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why would she have physical possession of those servers...wouldn't that be something that the CIA or other deep state players wouldn't let a private usa citizen have since it sounds like our DOD or armed forces seized it...

CIA are not the good guys.  DOD special Forces hand picked would be good guys.  A few changes like a new Sec of Defense and a few others on board prior to the reported raid.  Maybe all smoke and mirrors.  

31 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

So far Powell and Rudy have not proved anything in court. Rudy seems to throw things out there until he goes before a judge. We will see this week. 

pre trail always a diversion.  Keeps the defense off guard.  If you were playing poker and you placed a big bet and a bystander says I don't believe show me your cards.  would you?

17 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

CIA are not the good guys.  DOD special Forces hand picked would be good guys.  A few changes like a new Sec of Defense and a few others on board prior to the reported raid.  Maybe all smoke and mirrors.  

agreed...kash patel was given the keys to the jaguar and maybe and he popped the clutch..just wondering why powell would have physical custody of that server and not kash or someone inside the DOD or something.

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

Nevada could be refuted. Great. Truth.

Now do Pennsylvania. The hour-over-hour numbers reported holding a consistent whole number ratio of Biden-to-Trump votes is most curious.

Funny you posted this now.  

Trump's giant lawsuit in PA was just thrown out.  

Nice timing.  

17 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

pre trail always a diversion.  Keeps the defense off guard.  If you were playing poker and you placed a big bet and a bystander says I don't believe show me your cards.  would you?

Poker and litigation follow different rules.  In litigation, there's discovery---where you show your cards before trial.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Gotta give Nodak credit. Reads a lot and defends what he thinks.

Where are we when the cia, fbi, military, and the media are all “enemies “. ( not referring to Nodak)

The CIA and FBI have never been the friend of the American citizen.
J. Edgar Hoover used the FBI as his own personal secret police force against American citizens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Keeps the defense off guard?  That's not how it works in law.  The defense has access to everything Rudy brings into court. Everybody sees the same cards.   He's not throwing anybody off.  

Rudy's main objective is to sway public opinion.   Unfortunately you people are too stupid to realize this.   

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Keeps the defense off guard?  That's not how it works in law.  The defense has access to everything Rudy brings into court. Everybody sees the same cards.   He's not throwing anybody off.  

Rudy's main objective is to sway public opinion.   Unfortunately you people are too stupid to realize this.   

And you wonder why people think you’re an asshole?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You're such a pompous ass.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm sorry you are being disingenuous.  All the cases you have said were dismissed were not brought by Rudy and the rest.  But individuals.  The real stuff starts next week.  

• Upvote 2

This is what the Supremes will be discussing come December.  

As such, they are calling for mail-in ballots that they allege do not meet “Constitutional requirements” to not be certified and for only “legal votes” to be certified or for the Pennsylvania General Assembly to choose the electors and compensate the legal costs of the plaintiffs.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/21/mail-in-voting-legal-challenge-pennsylvania/

• Upvote 1

Doesn't necessarily belong here, but I'm happy they let the girls volleyball tournament happen.  I've been watching a bit with my daughter and she actually asked me to watch it tonight.  Her green team (West Fargo) needs to pick it up here.  

#gopackgo :lol:

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The CIA and FBI have never been the friend of the American citizen.
J. Edgar Hoover used the FBI as his own personal secret police force against American citizens.

Strongly disagree.  BTW... Hoover died in 1973.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I'm sorry you are being disingenuous.  All the cases you have said were dismissed were not brought by Rudy and the rest.  But individuals.  The real stuff starts next week.  

Very good, lawyers represent clients.  The same will occur next week when/if Trump’s team bring new 'evidence' to court for the 4,564th time.  They will be representing either the President or individuals.  

Does not Trump and his team using every avenue of the law to overturn results set alarm bells off?  Especially when they're taking cases so frivolous they're getting repeatedly laughed out of court?  This is like nothing we've seen in modern history.  Why is 'FRAUD' always around the corner despite repeatedly getting smacked down over it?   "But, but, but, the next one will be the BIG one!!"    

Meanwhile yesterday Lin Wood had his butt handed to him on a silver platter in GA.  He's like the only semi-respectable lawyer that hasn't already abandoned President McDonalds Trump.    

• Upvote 3