SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

For how much you seem to focus on leaders who didnt do a good job keeping numbers down at a satisfactory level, one would expect that you would want Cuomo to be Donald's cell mate rather than the attorney General.

More dead in New York than Florida and Texas combined despite having 40% of the population.

But he's a democrat so he gets a pass. 

If Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination announcement was the super-spreader event it is purported to be, why didn’t she or her family get it? She did not appear to be Covid lay-compromised during 3 days of intense questioning. Pretty sure she was tested before and during those 3 days.

Just now, zonadub said:

If Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination announcement was the super-spreader event it is purported to be, why didn’t she or her family get it? She did not appear to be Covid lay-compromised during 3 days of intense questioning. Pretty sure she was tested before and during those 3 days.

She apparently had it this summer 

2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Was this dumba## comment made before or after he suggested if president he needs "to look into" a national vaccine mandate when a vaccine is available? 

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Was this dumba## comment before or after he suggested he needs "to look into" a national vaccine mandate when one is available? 

there is a reason why he can't name a single LE agency that has backed him and it aint because he's senile....shoot em in leg Biden!

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader sucks at his job.  Everyone but his cult both knows and acknowledges it. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/10/13/923253681/americans-are-dying-in-the-pandemic-at-rates-far-higher-than-in-other-countries

Americans Are Dying In The Pandemic At Rates Far Higher Than In Other countries

lol Soyboy. Keep drinking the kool ade and stay in your basement. Pussy.

A stop a year earlier where Floyd also resisted and cried for his mama.  I hope the firetrucks of Minneapolis are starting to fill their tanks and putting armor on the sides of their engine trucks......you can see what's coming. 

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4794180-video/?_gl=1*gynywh*_ga*Xy0zT1NJc1g2bDFMV3pPNTdtbXJjempOZ3lfVFJtZWpXZzBYa3NxRDBfX1dLMENYSHNzRUVmZ3Q0T2EzV2JDbQ..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

A stop a year earlier where Floyd also resisted and cried for his mama.  I hope the firetrucks of Minneapolis are starting to fill their tanks and putting armor on the sides of their engine trucks......you can see what's coming. 

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/video/4794180-video/?_gl=1*gynywh*_ga*Xy0zT1NJc1g2bDFMV3pPNTdtbXJjempOZ3lfVFJtZWpXZzBYa3NxRDBfX1dLMENYSHNzRUVmZ3Q0T2EzV2JDbQ..

Not that Jim Shaw was successful in getting the name Woodrow Wilson dropped from a Fargo school he'll probably advocate to have it renamed George Floyd.

3 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Fake gossip or not, which is highly debatable. He should have been asked about it. Trump gets pushed to denounce white supremacy for the millionth time and about QAnon, but Biden doesn't get asked about an actual news story about his family? What a joke.

Both are dodging questions. Trump still can't answer the simple question of when his last negative CoVid test was. 

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Both are dodging questions. Trump still can't answer the simple question of when his last negative CoVid test was. 

False equivalency.

Not knowing when your last negative test was is like asking someone what they had for breakfast two days ago. Small detail in the life of a man with as many plates to juggle as Trump. If he was unsafe to be around people, his doctors would tell him. Outside of that, he doesn’t need to know and I doubt he marks each test on the calendar. You want to know when his last negative test was, ask his doctor.

1 hour ago, Goon said:

This tweet has hit most of the points that @Oxbow6 has been saying since this mess started. 

13 are 80+
5 are under 80
All with underlying ... 

Average US life expectancy? 78.5 (and that's with and without underlying) 

The 13 "80+" folks who died had already beat the average. (I should be so lucky to beat the average.) 

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

2 1/2 weeks to go.
Plenty of swift news coming. 

For starters.
R Sen. Sasse claims T has flirted with White supremacists & kisses dictators' butts.

Ben Sasse: Republican senator unloads on Trump in constituent call, saying 'he mocks evangelicals' and has 'flirted with White supremacists'
"The way he kisses dictators' butts. I mean, the way he ignores that the Uyghurs are in literal concentration camps in Xinjiang right now. He hasn't lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong Kongers," Sasse said in response to a constituent's question about his relationship with Trump and his past criticisms of the President.

"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership. The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. The ways I criticized President (Barack) Obama for that kind of spending I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with White supremacists," the Nebraska Republican said.
CNN

image.pngBy Devan Cole and Manu Raju, CNN  12 hrs ago

Ben Sasse ruined Cabela’s and the town of Sidney NE. He is dead to me! All he cares about is letting big corporations Swallow up the little guys......