SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

So your a T lier?

Lol someone is starting to panic a little bit.  Maybe some of those polls in battleground states aren't as firm as you thought they were?  Was it Biden's once again spot on portrayal of himself as a slow early stage dementia elderly man?  Is it the Biden Ukraine story gaining more steam?  Is it the Twitter and Facebook censorship that threatens to cause a backlash against Dems?  What's got you scared this morning Barnyard?  

10 hours ago, Goon said:

I asked the same question. 

"We are at a level with jobs like we've never been before"

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not putting all the blame for the record unemployment levels from a few months ago on Trump, but what a boneheaded thing to say. There is somewhere between 12 and 20 million people who would disagree with that statement (depending on which unemployment rate you want to look at).

Bloomberg

Todd Shields and Ben Brody  5 hrs ago
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission decision to review a liability shield for Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. fulfills the wishes of President Donald Trump and his conservative allies, yet has prompted questions about the agency’s authority and political motivations.
With less than three weeks before the American election, the FCC’s Republican Chairman, Ajit Pai, said the agency would seek to “clarify” the platforms’ exemptions from liability for how they handle users’ posts. That would fulfill an executive order issued in May by Trump to rein in Big Tech after Twitter started to fact-check the president’s posts.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/foes-slam-timing-of-trump-backed-fcc-move-to-rein-in-twitter/ar-BB1a4mme?ocid=msedgdhp

There was an interesting discussion on CNBC this morning concerning undecided voters, and voters indicating that they are leaning slightly one way or the other.  The focus group firm indicated that the overwhelming conclusion from these folks is that these voters are weighing the abrasiveness of Trump's personality vs. the bad policies of Biden.  He indicated that 87.5%  of these voters favor Trump's policies, but approximately the same number prefer Biden personally.  He did mention historically undecided voters late in a race tend to vote for the challenger over an incumbent.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Bloomberg

Todd Shields and Ben Brody  5 hrs ago
A U.S. Federal Communications Commission decision to review a liability shield for Twitter Inc. and Facebook Inc. fulfills the wishes of President Donald Trump and his conservative allies, yet has prompted questions about the agency’s authority and political motivations.
With less than three weeks before the American election, the FCC’s Republican Chairman, Ajit Pai, said the agency would seek to “clarify” the platforms’ exemptions from liability for how they handle users’ posts. That would fulfill an executive order issued in May by Trump to rein in Big Tech after Twitter started to fact-check the president’s posts.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/foes-slam-timing-of-trump-backed-fcc-move-to-rein-in-twitter/ar-BB1a4mme?ocid=msedgdhp

Good.  Twitter, Facebook and Google need to be broken up just like ma bell was years ago.  They need competition.

2 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Good.  Twitter, Facebook and Google need to be broken up just like ma bell was years ago.  They need competition.

Yes.  Somehow Russia expressing their desire for Trump to win in 2016 is big news but entire social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook actively censoring one side of an election in 2020 doesn't count?

Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

If you don't like politics, you can go to Bozzzzzzzzzzzoville and talk about baldies.

hint

Cross Breeding into Profit with a White Face – Herefords Australia

Weak insult. 

I love to talk politics. You aren't talking politics, you are posting articles.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Walsh Hall said:

There was an interesting discussion on CNBC this morning concerning undecided voters, and voters indicating that they are leaning slightly one way or the other.  The focus group firm indicated that the overwhelming conclusion from these folks is that these voters are weighing the abrasiveness of Trump's personality vs. the bad policies of Biden.  He indicated that 87.5%  of these voters favor Trump's policies, but approximately the same number prefer Biden personally.  He did mention historically undecided voters late in a race tend to vote for the challenger over an incumbent.

Everyone should vote for the candidate they want to, regardless of the justification for that vote IMO. That said, I will never understand choosing personality over policy. A good smile and a smooth disposition are a dime a dozen among people who will promise the world and then bend you over when it suits them. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Chris Christie Says He Was Wrong Not to Wear a Mask and Rely on White House Testing After COVID Treatment
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chris-christie-says-he-was-wrong-not-to-wear-a-mask-and-rely-on-white-house-testing-after-covid-treatment/ar-BB1a4HyJ?ocid=msedgdhp
Chris Christie wearing a suit and tie: Joshua Roberts/Getty Images Chris Christie

"I believed when I entered the White House grounds, that I had entered a safe zone, due to the testing that I and many others underwent every day," Christie said.

"I was wrong," the former governor of New Jersey admitted. "I was wrong not to wear a mask at the Amy Coney Barrett announcement and I was wrong not to wear a mask at my multiple debate prep sessions with the president and the rest of the team."

So confusing. The mask does not protect the wearer so is he saying he was the Super Spreader?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Yes.  Somehow Russia expressing their desire for Trump to win in 2016 is big news but entire social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook actively censoring one side of an election in 2020 doesn't count?

Russia was just mudding the water.  Actually they wanted Hillary.  Now China wants Joe.

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

So confusing. The mask does not protect the wearer so is he saying he was the Super Spreader?

Exactly, so wearing a mask wouldn't have protected him. Got it. It all makes sense if you don't think about it at all.

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That's your boy, T's debate counsellor!

Can you acknowledge the double standard that took place last night? Trump being forced to debate Guthrie while Biden wasn't even asked about some very serious allegations leveled against him and his son.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Can you acknowledge the double standard that took place last night? Trump being forced to debate Guthrie while Biden wasn't even asked about some very serious allegations leveled against him and his son.

Would agree T was asked harder ?s

The later is fake gossip, Ruddy sold his soul to Russia, T was warned - instead T eats it up.