SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND currently leads the country in positive cases per capita.......

..........ND also currently leads the country in tests per capita.

Who knew more tests would lead to more positives?

Star Tribune yesterday had a headline that MN recorded a record number of daily positive cases for the day. Buried in the article was that over twice as many test were done that day from the day prior. Also not mentioned was a positivity rate of  around 5% for this record day of positive cases which has been the daily positivity rate for weeks.

New York leads in testing per capita, brown eyes.

If you say something about health related issues, it is probably wrong, brown eyes. 

Now, Trumptard.  Go back into your little circle jerk. 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

When Desr Leader loses the election, and has exhausted amy means to stay in power, he will flee our United States of America.  The cult would be wise to follow him. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/politics/trump-election-legal-reckoning/index.html

Without some of the protections afforded him by the presidency, Trump will become vulnerable to multiple investigations looking into possible fraud in his financial business dealings as a private citizen -- both as an individual and through his company. He faces defamation lawsuits sparked by his denials of accusations made by women who have alleged he assaulted them, including E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who has accused him of rape. And then there are claims he corrupted the presidency for his personal profits.

The lady who went on CNN, said rape is sexy and then proceeded to put the moves on Anderson Cooper on live television?

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

If you say something about health related issues, it is probably wrong, brown eyes. 

Would you provide your data for New York leading testing? 

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hmmmmm........your info was from 12:20 PM yesterday and it's from the CDC. They are always right on top of things, aren't they?

What I posted was from KFYR, Bismarck TV news, from 5:47 PM CDT yesterday. Now KFYR isn't The Atlantic, Vox, Vanity Fair, J-14 or Out from which you regularly cite but I'll go the a ND news outlet reporting on ND data. KFYR website was charts to back it up.......but you go with the CDC because me wearing a mask protects me from oth......no wait nevermind it protects others from me.

LOL......now GFY.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Pay attention to the thread and you will see it.  Wipe the orange shitstain from your nose. 

What does testing data have to do with The Donald?

Starting to panic at the idea of him being reelected?

38 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/states-comparison

FWIW, this looks like ND is doing a lot of testing? Like a lot more than most? 

Be ready for LookatmeIamdouche1 to counter that link with a well crafted cat meme in response followed by a personal attack and "Trump" blah blah blah.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Be ready for LookatmeIamdouche1 to counter that link with a well crafted cat meme in response followed by a personal attack and "Trump" blah blah blah.

I question if he’s even an adult with his grade school name calling 

• Upvote 1

On 10/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, Hayduke1 said:

"Trump Triggered Right Wing Terrorists" is a better description. 

The one thing that doesn't make sense to me about many of your posts is that you group anarchist with the Alt Right - Anarchist don't believe in government.  So, it stands to reason that they are neither left or right.  Am I missing something?  Please help me understand your logic.

15 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I question if he’s even an adult with his grade school name calling 

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

Looks like you folks can dish it out but can't take it, isn't that correct Trumptard?

You really are a bunch of pussies.  ROTFLMFAO!!!

37 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well, browneyes.  Maybe if you didn't give out misinformation about medical issues you wouldn't have such pushback from people who know you are a fraud.

Seriously, touting KFYR over the CDC?  You are a babbling fool that can't be taken seriously. 

Wear your f*cking mask, trumptard. 

4 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

When Desr Leader loses the election, and has exhausted amy means to stay in power, he will flee our United States of America.  The cult would be wise to follow him. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/politics/trump-election-legal-reckoning/index.html

Without some of the protections afforded him by the presidency, Trump will become vulnerable to multiple investigations looking into possible fraud in his financial business dealings as a private citizen -- both as an individual and through his company. He faces defamation lawsuits sparked by his denials of accusations made by women who have alleged he assaulted them, including E. Jean Carroll, the former magazine columnist who has accused him of rape. And then there are claims he corrupted the presidency for his personal profits.

From a legal perspective, the Manhattan DA’s investigation could get interesting considering (if he’s voted out) there exists little incentive for the GOP to protect Trump.  Doing as such for his pre-presidential business dealings would be a liability at that point.   That’s the big difference between the Trump Org and, say, the Clinton Foundation (which was intertwined with political mechanisms from the start). 

Trump obviously is showing trepidation.  He has shielded his financial information since day 1  It’s now being kicked up to the SC.   Plus he's relocated to FL, hence he doesn’t have to file income tax with NY that discloses all of this information. And now he's talking about leaving the country if he loses.  

That said, we're in unchartered waters considering he'd be an ex-President if/when this goes through.   

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Well, browneyes.  Maybe if you didn't give out misinformation about medical issues you wouldn't have such pushback from people who know you are a fraud.

Seriously, touting KFYR over the CDC?  You are a babbling fool that can't be taken seriously. 

Wear your f*cking mask, trumptard. 

So KFYR is fake news?  The data charts/tables they provided in the news article  on their website are fake too? LOL

BTW.......who does the mask you wear protect? You? Or others? Asking for the "experts" at the CDC? ROTFLMAO

Also does your lack of intelligence and/or any original thought keep you from addressing any question someone ask you? LMAO

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Really?

So, go back and look at the names I have been called. 

Looks like you folks can dish it out but can't take it, isn't that correct Trumptard?

You really are a bunch of pussies.  ROTFLMFAO!!!

You once again have proved my point 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

source.gif

You do you, browneyes.

Just don't do others.  Because, you are not to be in a position of authority and trust.  You seem to be doing your best to raise mortality rates on your neck of the woods with your quackery 

You going to PM me again like the whiny little bit#h you are? 

ROTFLMFAO

Mask logic completely fails when it comes to babies and small children. If masks matter - at all - why are we not taking steps to protect some of our most vulnerable with developing immune systems? 

And if your answer is 'risk of suffocation,' then screw the hell right off because you have also probably grossly inflated the risks of COVID.

Seeing a bare-faced infant in Target in a sea of masks is just plain stupid. It's either a risk for everyone, or it's not.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

From a legal perspective, the Manhattan DA’s investigation could get interesting considering (if he’s voted out) there exists little incentive for the GOP to protect Trump.  Doing as such for his pre-presidential business dealings would be a liability at that point.   That’s the big difference between the Trump Org and, say, the Clinton Foundation (which was intertwined with political mechanisms from the start). 

Trump obviously is showing trepidation.  He has shielded his financial information since day 1  It’s now being kicked up to the SC.   Plus he's relocated to FL, hence he doesn’t have to file income tax with NY that discloses all of this information. And now he's talking about leaving the country if he loses.  

That said, we're in unchartered waters considering he'd be an ex-President if/when this goes through.   

I think the statement about leaving the country is a dig at all the celebrities doing their typical "if (insert republican presidential candidate here) wins im leaving the country" but perhaps that's not what he is getting at.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You do you, browneyes.

Just don't do others.  Because, you are not to be in a position of authority and trust.  You seem to be doing your best to raise mortality rates on your neck of the woods with your quackery 

You going to PM me again like the whiny little bit#h you are? 

ROTFLMFAO

GFY.....lololololo