SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

well said

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Would you prefer I talk about using water cannons or a sniper rifle like your buddies in the cult?

You have very selective outrage, snowflake.

would you prefer drones like obama did? just asking for a guy and his son that went looking for his dad in yemen

45 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

Crime goes up in a recession, could it have anything to do with that?

Is Minneapolis the new Detroit, taking the crown from Fargo?

7 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

minneapolis has always been pretty crappy, nothing new there

6 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Per local news BLM now going after the Moorhead PD since their accusations  against the Fargo PD were shown to be completely fabricated.  

https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/6621543-UPDATE-Moorhead-traffic-stop-video-shows-entire-exchange-with-Black-Lives-Matter-leader?fbclid=IwAR0Li4ZD6FXMbPoGJ_kkt60d_bluVOfqoGICk5Cb3Oo8Kwyj3MPbBrdC2Dg

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.

57 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What’s quite interesting is, although homicides are up in large US cities, overall crime (including violent crime) has decreased.  These two almost always move in the same direction.  

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

If you could read, the article states that the US Senate dismissed the Steele Dossier.

You just regurgitated that, didn't you.  Lol 

How can anybody be so freakin stupid? 

“We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,” Rubio said. “What the Committee did find, however, is very troubling.”

Rubio detailed the committee’s findings, which included “irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling” and “deeply troubling actions taken” by the FBI, “particularly their acceptance and willingness to rely on the ‘Steele Dossier’ without verifying its methodology or sourcing.”

Stupid Soyboy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

What’s quite interesting is, although homicides are up in large US cities, violent crime has decreased.  These two almost always move in the same direction.  

Serious question: are those reported crimes or convictions?

52 minutes ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

next time i get pulled over when i'm near italian moon i'm going to veer into the middle lane and just sit there.  

1 hour ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

She is a treat. Speeding and turns it into a half hour ordeal. Send her the bill for wasting city resources.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andtheHomeoftheSIOUX!! said:

Good of ForumComm to give her her 15 minutes plus.  Also, was that a threat to bring Chicago rioters to Fargo?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrEdway said:

How can anybody be so freakin stupid? 

“We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,” Rubio said. “What the Committee did find, however, is very troubling.”

Rubio detailed the committee’s findings, which included “irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling” and “deeply troubling actions taken” by the FBI, “particularly their acceptance and willingness to rely on the ‘Steele Dossier’ without verifying its methodology or sourcing.”

Stupid Soyboy.

Here’s the gist of the findings.  Verbatim from the report:  “The Trump Campaign publicly undermined the attribution of the hack-and-leak campaign to Russia and was indifferent to whether it and WikiLeaks were furthering a Russian election interference effort."

Basically, the committee concluded Trump did not actively engage in criminal activity with Russia; however he was aware that Moscow was meddling in our elections and he aided and abetted Putin by denying and dismissing it was occurring.  

12 minutes ago, petey23 said:

She is a treat. Speeding and turns it into a half hour ordeal. Send her the bill for wasting city resources.

am i only one here that see the fact that a city like Fargo CAN send 8 officers quickly to a crime a good thing?  would she be happier in a city where you call 911 reporting an assault in progress and they say it's a 40 minute wait?

16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Could you imagine the number of Lemmings willing to attend Trump rallies if he re-enacted this at every event?  Even in times of covid his cult followers would show up in droves.  
Jesus H Christ, they would've scored 300k attendance in Tulsa instead of the 24 that showed up.  

Why am I not his campaign manager?         

Off topic (and there really isn't any debate here, pro or anti trump, on this video)

HE TOOK ONE OF THE WORST STUNNER EVER!!!!!!!!!

Although watching him take down Vince was awesome. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Bush 1988 "Read my lips, no new taxes"
You really think Trump isn't knee deep in lies?

if i'm willing to call both bushes deep state swamp rat war mongers are you willing to say the same about obama..nice thing about being a libertarian is you call out bs on both sides...can u?

7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if i'm willing to call both bushes deep state swamp rat war mongers are you willing to say the same about obama..nice thing about being a libertarian is you call out bs on both sides...can u?

Trump is the problem. I was not fond of Obama. Biden can get us back to normal, if there is such a thing now.

8 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump is the problem. I was not fond of Obama. Biden can get us back to normal, if there is such a thing now.

so 50 years in washington and NOW crazy joe is gonna get stuff done...gimme a break.

• Upvote 2