SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

23 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate.  ****ing traitors.  

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

Lol you are big mad.  

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Elect a clown, expect a circus.  

"Russia and other countries took advantage of the Transition Team's inexperience, transparent opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia, to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy," the report said. "The lack of vetting of foreign interactions by Transition officials left the Transition open to influence and manipulation by foreign intelligence services, government leaders, and co-opted business executives."

It added, "Russian officials, intelligence services, and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf were capable of exploiting the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage. Based on available information it is possible — and even likely — that they did so."

Scintillating.  Tell us more!  

12 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Elect a clown, expect a circus.  

"Russia and other countries took advantage of the Transition Team's inexperience, transparent opposition to Obama Administration policies, and Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia, to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy," the report said. "The lack of vetting of foreign interactions by Transition officials left the Transition open to influence and manipulation by foreign intelligence services, government leaders, and co-opted business executives."

Nice little echo chamber the two of you have going. Very cute.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol you are big mad.  

Everyone should be mad.   Putin is playing our President like a fiddle.  But I guess the cult members only care about “owning the libs”.

Have the best day ever, Cletus.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Everyone should be mad.   Putin is playing our President like a fiddle.  But I guess the cult members only care about “owning the libs”.

Did he annex Crimea again or....did I miss something?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

This is entirely irrelevant to my comment, which was in regard to the promises that he has made to his constituents and the efforts that he has made to follow through on those promises. You are trying to shift the goal posts..  Besides that fact, this was before he seriously ran for public office and before he was elected.  If anything, this shows that he isn't an ideologue, and his beliefs are more centrist than the media would like the public to believe - this is a positive trait and similar to the views of most Americans.  The Democrats have radically shifted their policies further and further to the left, and he hasn't changed his philosophy very much.  It wasn't that long ago that Democrats (Biden) passed a "tough on crime" bill, were saying that they wanted to strengthen the borders (and the border wall), and were against gay marriage, for example.  Hell, they even embraced Robert Byrd as high level senator as recently as 2010, and he was a former KKK member and chapter leader.   

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I for one am f'n FURIOUS!!  Not just mad.

13 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Did he annex Crimea again or....did I miss something?

No, just routine traitorous activities.  

The Senate Intelligence Committee report states that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer “on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election,” including the idea that Ukrainian election interference was of greater concern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-senate-intelligence-committee-s-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-2016-election/ca706d82-5df2-4af0-81a5-72f792b9f5f4/?itid=lk_inline_manual_4

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Now that we've posted these atrocities to Siouxsports, what's next?  The Hague?

Lol sorta off topic but my favorite thing to see on social media are people who get mad at (insert President here), call some policy decision they made a crime against humanity or a war crime and demand they be sent to The Hague.

....the US doesn't really acknowledge those courts im about 90% sure.

5 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol sorta off topic but my favorite thing to see on social media are people who get mad at (insert President here), call some policy decision they made a crime against humanity or a war crime and demand they be sent to The Hague.

....the US doesn't really acknowledge those courts im about 90% sure.

Ummm, the US Court system is inherently fraudulent and racist.  We NEED the Hague.  

16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Wait, what?  You do realize much of Trump's immigration policy is a scam. I’ve illustrated this earlier. 

Despite Trump’s ‘America for Americans’ and 'closed border' campaign promises, he’s flooding the country with non-citizens under the guestworker program.  Tons of these workers then abuse the system and become undocumented when their visas expire because the government conveniently looks the other way.  It’s a hilarious song and dance show.  This is done because the agriculture, dairy and canning (and many other) industries are reliant on cheap undocumented labor.  If we truly start eliminating illegals our economy is ****-ed.    

Of course Trump then throws his supporters a bone by detaining some illegals here and there, starts the ‘build the wall’ chant at rallies, threatens sanctuary cities, bans some Muslims from entering, etc and his racist cult followers eat it up like candy.  Idiots.   

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Color me shocked.  And this even from the GOP led Senate.  ****ing traitors.  

In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/bipartisan-senate-report-describes-2016-trump-campaign-eager-accept-help-n1237002

Just a deflection.Typical hypocrites. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/senate-intel-fbi-steele-dossier-russia-investigation-report

1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

If anything, this shows that he isn't an ideologue, and his beliefs are more centrist than the media would like the public to believe - this is a positive trait and similar to the views of most Americans. 

Nah, Trump's ideolgoue has always been whatever happens to be convenient for his own personal pocketbook. Pretty much starts and stops there. Maybe that makes him a centrist because he can support either side when it benefits him.

However, he has a knack for understanding what people want to hear and capitalizing on that. For example, he is far from a small-government conservative but he has no problem talking down about the ideology that small-government conservatives don't like or claiming liberals are a direct attack on what they value (despite him in support of very similar policies). He's also painted himself as almost a character where he can get away with making blatant lies and just moves on to the next thing. What's unfortunate is the decorum he does it with. Even those who support his policies have to cringe more often than not when he's speaking unfiltered. While things were definitely polarized before he took office, at best, he has done nothing to quell it while at worst, he's flamed it for his benefit. But he continues to play the media like a fiddle and has made them the enemy instead of himself. Frankly, its fascinating. 

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

No, just routine traitorous activities.  

The Senate Intelligence Committee report states that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort worked with a Russian intelligence officer “on narratives that sought to undermine evidence that Russia interfered in the 2016 U.S. election,” including the idea that Ukrainian election interference was of greater concern.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/read-the-senate-intelligence-committee-s-report-on-russian-interference-in-the-2016-election/ca706d82-5df2-4af0-81a5-72f792b9f5f4/?itid=lk_inline_manual_4

Deflection from tomorrow's facts.  Clinesmith.  Obama's Russiagate.

The findings come after the first charge in U.S. Attorney John Durham's case pertaining to former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith misrepresenting a detail in those FISA applications.

4 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Trump and his supporters are fine with LEGAL immigration.  If they over stay their visas, they SHOULD be deported.  How is that confusing? 

The workers that overstay their visa do so, and they abuse the system, because Democrats enable them by creating sanctuary cities and by allowing illegal aliens to mooch off of our public resources.  At the same time, these unskilled illegal immigrants saturate the job market with cheap labor, which in-turn suppresses the wages and opportunities of low skilled and unemployed Americans, many of which happen to be minorities.  Instead of allowing the free market to work, local governments are now left to jacking up the minimum wage.  I disagree with the guest worker program, because although many people claim that Americans won't "do the work", most would, just not for the wages that are being paid.  If there were no guest workers, the ag companies and roofing companies, for example, would have to increase their wages to a point that they could attract workers.  Yes, prices would increase as well, but Americans in poverty or on welfare would have higher paying jobs as a result.  And I would much rather pay more for products than pay that extra money into an inefficient welfare system that keeps many minorities in dependent on government handouts - many call it the Democratic plantation.

I just do not see how that is racist, and I do not agree with a robust guest worker program.  To contradict myself a little bit, I could see the benefit of some seasonal ag work, and limited uses of the program in other areas, but only at greatly reduced numbers and with strict policies for making sure workers do no illegally overstay their visas.  

I apologize in advance for any micro aggressions.

I used to do some immigration law.  Despite Trump's promises, he's just adhering to the song and dance show this country has been doing since forever; both parties involved.  

The vast, vast majority of illegals are here to work.  Our large undocumented population has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, nor do these people mooch off the government to any significant extent.  They bust their asses in the fields, canneries, factories, etc..  Hell, undocumented people are ineligible for basically every federal benefit.  The only significant benefit they receive is the Head Start program for the kids.  That said, many pay taxes and put into social security that they’ll never receive back.     

As a nation we’ve economically chosen to saturate the unskilled job market with illegals.  As such, our government (Trump included) turns a blind eye to it all….human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.      

Case in point, if Trump really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is quite simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies with illegal workers.  Across-the-board crack down.  Make hiring illegals not worth the penalty.  With no employment available it would cut illegal immigration exponentially.  Why hasn’t Trump, nor any other politician (democrat or republican) done this?   The answer isn't rocket science.    

Trump has sort of put himself in a hilarious catch-22 though.  He's chosen to economically rely on illegals yet is simultaneously having ICE round them up to please his base.    

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I used to do some immigration law.  Despite Trump's promises, he's just adhering to the song and dance show this country has been doing since forever; both parties involved.  

The vast, vast majority of illegals are here to work.  Our large undocumented population has nothing to do with sanctuary cities, nor do these people  mooch off the government to any significant extent.  They bust their asses in the fields, canneries, factories, etc..  Hell, undocumented people are ineligible for basically every federal benefit.  The only significant benefit they receive is the Head Start program for the kids.  That said, many pay taxes and put into social security that they’ll never receive back.     

As a nation we’ve economically chosen to saturate the unskilled job market with illegals.  As such, our government (Trump included) turns a blind eye to it all….human trafficking, H2A regulations never adhered to, fake social security cards, etc. etc.       

Case in point, if Trump really wanted to quell illegal immigration, the answer is more than simple.  Crack down mercilessly on companies with illegal workers.  Across-the-board crack down.  Make hiring illegals not worth the penalty.  With no employment available it would cut illegal immigration exponentially, and for a fraction of the cost of building a wall.   Why hasn’t Trump, nor any other politician done this?   The answer isn't rocket science.    

Takeaduke1 likes this. And every other post by undlawandorder

As of this morning the homicide total so far in 2020 just surpassed all homicides  in 2019 in Minneapolis. 

#defundthepolice

#BLM

No water bucket challenge needed in that sh$#hole......they seem to be doing just fine on their own.