SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, 1972 said:

i just read the lyrics...WTF!?  i just dont get the left, it is all do as i say not as i do with them.  if a country singer had put out the same trash(not that they ever would) the whole left would probably call for the death penalty by public hanging.  hypocrits

Hypocrisy to the 10th degree 

So UND sent out an email to students to get Covid tested with the allure at a chance of $500 credit in bookstore IIRC from what my daughter told me.

Well played UND.......test a bunch of asymptomatic  kids to find positive  cases so that the university can go strictly to online learning and still collect full tuition dollars but still allowing kids to live in the dorms. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So UND sent out an email to students to get Covid tested with the allure at a chance of $500 credit in bookstore IIRC from what my daughter told me.

Well played UND.......test a bunch of asymptomatic  kids to find positive  cases so that the university can go strictly to online learning and still collect full tuition dollars but still allowing kids to live in the dorms. 

The $500 bookstore credit is genuine.

The second pararph is a streach.

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

pretty much why my son decided to take a semester off.  didnt want to move in, only to be told he cant go to class 3 weeks later

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The office of the Presedentcy will be back to normal?

I wouldn't refer to a Biden/Harris white house as normal. I'd look at it as "an old senile dude" and a power hungry bigoted woman who hates a group making up roughly 20% of Americans, the Catholics.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

That would of been sad. Hopefully UND's in person classes make it throught the semister.

most of his classes this semester are more labs than anything else....tough to do hands on learning remotely

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This popped up on my Twitter feed, it's kind of on the same line of thinking as your post. 

I have no problem with people voting for Biden to get rid of Trump, makes sense if you're looking for something, anything other than Trump.

But can anyone who plans to vote for Biden genuinely say they like him as a candidate and the policy changes he'll bring with him?

7 hours ago, Bison06 said:

I have no problem with people voting for Biden to get rid of Trump, makes sense if you're looking for something, anything other than Trump.

But can anyone who plans to vote for Biden genuinely say they like him as a candidate and the policy changes he'll bring with him?

I have concerns with some of the policies (always had with all P's), but I can't cast that same vote again this time.

The Dead almost always vote democrat. 

California Man Charged With Voter Fraud After Allegedly Voting for Dead Mother

A California man was charged with voter fraud after authorities said he voted for his dead mother in three elections.

Ceasar Abutin, 55, of Norwalk, “has been charged with allegedly casting votes in three elections on behalf of his mother who had passed away,” the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office announced Tuesday.

Between October 2012 and November 2014, Abutin voted for both himself and his mother, authorities said.

Abutin’s mother died at age 67 in 2006.

Abutin faces three counts of fraud in connection with votes cast and fraudulent voting, or violations of elections code 18578, according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Epoch Times.

Experts: Mail-In Balloting May Deliver Fraudulent Votes

Hans von Spakovsky, a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, said during the Aug. 18 panel that “five states, unfortunately, have switched to all-mail elections in which they simply mail an absentee or mail-in ballot to all registered voters.”

Those states are pushing voting-by-mail “to basically force the 45 other states and the District of Columbia to switch to what those five states are doing.”

“Absentee or mail-in ballots are the ballots most vulnerable to everything from being stolen out of people’s mailboxes to being altered, forged, and they subject voters to being pressured, coerced and intimidated by campaign staffers, party activists, and political guns-for-hire … because they are voted outside the supervision of election officials and outside the observation of poll watchers.”

Moorhead Police release dash cam video of traffic stop with Black Lives Matter leader

MOORHEAD, Minn. — Moorhead Police officers Eric Zimmel and Kaden Oldham pulled over Faith Shields-Dixon for speeding.

Dash cam video was released after Shields-Dixon filed a complaint.

In the video, officers Oldham and Zimmel approach the vehicle to issue the violation for going 44 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour zone. Shields-Dixon appears frustrated with the way officer Zimmel is handling the situation.

26 minutes ago, Goon said:

Watch the video.........she's a just a pathetic individual. POS really. This incident shows what BLM is really about. 

Word of advice to anyone getting pulled over or approached by the police when you're in the wrong......don't be an agitating b#$@h or dick and things tend to go smoothly when dealing with them.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Watch the video.........she's a just a pathetic individual. POS really.. This incident shows what BLM is really about. 

I just heard about this today. Watching the video a couple of times, I don't think the police did anything wrong. I thought they gave her a lot of leeway. 

• Upvote 3