SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

what was obmama's plan for the swine flu again.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

23 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

4th day in a row virus deaths exceed 1,000.  144,000 deaths in US.

And over 4 million cases. 

They regurgitate lies like good little cult members. 

They also seem proud of the lies.  It's a true freak show. 

The symbols used in the deranged cults of the right are both bizarre and kind of frightening.  No doubt, there will be some weird justification made...

FB_IMG_1595733965361.jpg

• Downvote 1

12 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

It was funny, but then again you are a leftist so you don't have a sense of humor.

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

and scene.

FU colorado

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

and scene.

FU colorado

Haha wow. Please do society a favor and seek help.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

Were deaths being counted as liberally with swine flu as they are with Covid?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Walz kicking the can down the street again.  Was scheduled to make the MN school reopening plan tomorrow.  Now moved it to Thursday.  Guess the CDC recommendation to get kids back into school plus still being short 20K projected deaths don't fit his narrative.  

25 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m sure that Florida is the only state doing that, nothing to see here.

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

if only we had some centralized leadership regarding the pandemic....

NHL around the corner. Be interesting to see if fear news dies a bit. They want to promote the game and the playoffs. They like keeping Covid talk under control and low. It’s the pesky journalists and beat writers that talk about it looking for clicks. 

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

Give 5 examples on what Biden or Hilary won’t have done differently in the situation. 

Enlighten me.

Easy to put blame in an unprecedented time  Leadership as a whole hasn’t been great. Politics has made this a mess  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Just stop. Making that political is not the hill to die on.  Look at the list again.

9 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Give 5 examples on what Biden or Hilary won’t have done differently in the situation. 

Enlighten me.

Easy to put blame in an unprecedented time  Leadership as a whole hasn’t been great. Politics has made this a mess  

What does it matter what they would do? They are not in charge and have no say into how we are handling the pandemic. I agree politics have made this a mess, almost every one of trump’s statements or decisions on the pandemic have been politically motivated, even when most of them have killed his chance at re-election.