SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

< puts on Moderator cap > 

OK, we've let this one go far-a-field for a long time. Call it a "steam dump"; blow off some steam. 

What will not pass muster is obscenities directed at another poster. Period. 

Disagree. Talk politics in this and only this thread on this forum. This is the one and only, small, sandbox here for that. 

But if I see it keep getting directly personal and/or vulgar, well, I too am a "governor" of sorts and have my own flavor of "stay at home" orders to give. 

The Moderation Team 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SiouxBoys said:

Fauci's first pitch was about as accurate as anything he's said the last four months.

Gives social distancing a new meaning with that pitch......more than 6' from the strike zone.

"Tony........Carl Lewis is waiting on line 3".

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, homer said:

Trump to address lowering prescription drug prices tomorrow.  Great to hear.  

Lol

Doubtful.  

He will probably talk about it for a couple of minutes with no realistic plan in hand then go on about the greatness of his golf course, golf game or how big his hands are.   

Then he'll stare at the sun.

• Upvote 1

Yea the GOP has been hijacked.  It is now the "white grievance party".  The Party of Reagan is long gone.      

That said, they've always economically exploited the poor white south while, to keep them in check, threw them a cultural bone of "gods, guns, country".  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, homer said:

Let him out of the basement so he can explain, in detail how his plan is going to work.  Most prescription prices went through the roof when ACA was signed.  

Sure.  Here we go.

Person

Woman

Man

Camera 

TV.

See.  Probably 20 minutes later.  

I get extra points!  Whooooo!!!

55 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yea the GOP has been hijacked.  It is now essentially the "white grievance party".  The Party of Reagan is long gone.      

That said, they've always thrown a bone to the poor white south.  Smart move.   They've economically exploited these individuals while culturally throwing them a a cultural bone of "gods, guns, jesus".  

"Inserts GIF dropping n-bomb"

• Upvote 1

The Director, at the Center for Disease Control states:   

It's important to open our schools because there are a number of negative public health consequences to having K-12 schools closed. I am confident that my grandchildren & all of America’s school-aged children can get back to school safely.

Does he not know there are people on message boards demanding he answer their questions before that can happen!

• Upvote 2