SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Biden would've addressed it a month ago.  

Biden is too busy telling us about Corn Pop, kids rubbing his leg hair, and that Asians all look alike lol.

I'm not going to claim Donald is a genius or anything, but Joe Biden is a disaster and has been since he had to drop out in 1988.

Since January 1, 2010 almost 4400 blacks have been murdered in Chicago. Lightfoot's solution? Removing the Chris Columbus statue in the dead of night from Grant Park.

#BLM 

Was also inspiring to watch the MLB lemmings take a knee for the anthem last night.......or maybe they were ducking thinking Fauci was going to throw a ball again. 

Anyone hear about the "Back the Blue" pro-police March last night in the FM area?

Didn't think so. Why would Forum Commications or local media care? Wess Philome probably had their attention with another trumped up/false police harassment claim.

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Anyone hear about the "Back the Blue" pro-police March last night in the FM area?

Didn't think so. Why would Forum Commications or local media care? Wess Philome probably had their attention with another trumped up/false police harassment claim.

https://www.inforum.com/news/government-and-politics/6588239-Marchers-show-support-for-F-M-area-police-officers

36 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

3rd day in a row/Virus deaths in US over 1,000.

Accurate? We've been told here repeatedly it takes weeks to get all the data in? Or are the weeks of declining deaths reported by the CDC now accurate?

30 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Moderators...shut it down. This is getting to be ridiculous even for my standards.  

I see how this works.

You continue to post your extremist views and when your views are mocked and criticized you want the whole thing shut down.

That's the equivalent of crying, "Mommy, make it stop!". 

You really need to develop a backbone.  A LOT of people don't agree with you.  If you look over polling, you will see a wide majority do not.  Yeah, a lot don't agree with my views either, but I don't go crying to mommy about it. 

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see how this works.

You continue to post your extremist views and when your views are mocked and criticized you want the whole thing shut down.

You really need to develop a backbone.  A LOT of people don't agree with you.  If you look over polling, you will see a wide majority do not.  Yeah, a lot don't agree with my views either, but I don't go crying to mommy about it. 

Extremist views?  wut

Shut it down.  

10 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see how this works.

Exasperating.....

115843769_3853371344678024_7996126981933827909_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=B3K1Q1cd0XsAX8P6lgk&_nc_ht=scontent.ffcm1-1.fna&oh=e885da6adbe7dbde1226776e606217fc&oe=5F401E6A

If social distancing and masks actually worked, you'd think the guy who came up with the policy(you know because he's actually seen the science right?) Would be so careful to follow those rules. My goodness, the man is in a high risk category.

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

115843769_3853371344678024_7996126981933827909_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=a26aad&_nc_ohc=B3K1Q1cd0XsAX8P6lgk&_nc_ht=scontent.ffcm1-1.fna&oh=e885da6adbe7dbde1226776e606217fc&oe=5F401E6A

If social distancing and masks actually worked, you'd think the guy who came up with the policy(you know because he's actually seen the science right?) Would be so careful to follow those rules. My goodness, the man is in a high risk category.

Mask....."proven to work".

...and I'll set the over/under date of October 30 when he calls for another nationwide lock down.

10 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Person

Woman

Man

Camera

TV

Lol

omg this is hilarious, and exactly why nobody should support that circus clown Trump. Aren't you all getting a little tired of Trump's reality TV sh1t show? You might like his policies but are you really willing to pay any price?? Hey, I'm not like all anti-republican, I'm a registered Independent who has voted both 'R' and 'D', but I would never support such a f*ucking tool regardless of their party and their platform. This country deserves better than to have a bona fide moron as president.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, NDinCO said:

omg this is hilarious, and exactly why nobody should support that circus clown Trump. Aren't you all getting a little tired of Trump's reality TV sh1t show? You might like his policies but are you really willing to pay any price?? Hey, I'm not like all anti-republican, I'm a registered Independent who has voted both 'R' and 'D', but I would never support such a f*ucking tool regardless of their party and their platform. This country deserves better than to have a bona fide moron as president.

Because having a well spoken president who lets the rest of the world sh*t on us was so much better?

Trump says stupid things, no argument from me, but I find it hilarious that people call him a moron. 

• Upvote 1