SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

if only we had some centralized leadership regarding the pandemic....

And then people would whine that trump is a dictator and should let the states handle it. I’m old enough to know how this game is played.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

And then people would whine that trump is a dictator and should let the states handle it. I’m old enough to know how this game is played.

So wearing a mask is an infringement on their civil liberties but sending in para military troops to cities across the country is ok?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Unfortunately their incompetence when it comes to covid is a direct reflection of their infections and deaths spiraling out of control.

if only we had some centralized leadership regarding the pandemic....

To be fair, Trump is a bit distracted.  Again...

FB_IMG_1595769053850.jpg

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

So wearing a mask is an infringement on their civil liberties but sending in para military troops to cities across the country is ok?

I haven't defended that move, nor will I.

The problem is the mayors of portland and seattle SHOULD have asked for help, but because all of this trash is so political, they didn't and they let their cities burn.

If a democratic president were in the white house, they'd have asked for help.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Protecting Federal property because the local's won't do it.  Not really so hard to understand is it?  If it was me I'd let it all burn and let the cities rebuild it.  I pray that all these cities don't get a dime from the federal taxpayers to rebuild.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

Protecting Federal property because the local's won't do it.  Not really so hard to understand is it?  If it was me I'd let it all burn and let the cities rebuild it.  I pray that all these cities don't get a dime from the federal taxpayers to rebuild.

1000+ % agree

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I haven't defended that move, nor will I.

The problem is the mayors of portland and seattle SHOULD have asked for help, but because all of this trash is so political, they didn't and they let their cities burn.

If a democratic president were in the white house, they'd have asked for help.

Um... 

Their cities arent "burning". I have family there.  Everyone is fine. 

The reasoning by Trump is that federal buildings need to be protected.  They were already.  The protests were peaceful, with a few isolated incidents that were managed by local law enforcement.

The real reason, and any reasonable person understands, is to intimidate protesters.

Now, continue with your s#$# show of lies.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

These cities weren't burning to the ground.  

More lies repeated by the cult.

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Um... 

The reasoning by Trump is that federal buildings need to be protected.  They were already.  The protests were peaceful, with a few isolated incidents that were managed by local law enforcement.

The real reason, and any reasonable person understands, is to intimidate protesters.

WOW - who dresses you in the morning?

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Um... 

Antifa isn’t real and Portland and Seattle are doing just fine?

What color is the sky where you live?

55 minutes ago, Bison Dan said:

And I pray that less people stop dying from covid.

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Antifa isn’t real and Portland and Seattle are doing just fine?

What color is the sky where you 

Antifa isn't what Trump and the rest of the paranoid right try to espouse.  

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Kind of like believing in The Deep State and putting forth Quanon conspiracy theories.  

Paranoid delusions. 

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

What does it matter what they would do? They are not in charge and have no say into how we are handling the pandemic. I agree politics have made this a mess, almost every one of trump’s statements or decisions on the pandemic have been politically motivated, even when most of them have killed his chance at re-election.

So it’s only Trump politicizing the pandemic? This is why nobody can take you seriously. 

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Antifa isn't what Trump and the rest of the paranoid right try to espouse.  

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2020/6/8/21277320/antifa-anti-fascist-explained

Kind of like believing in The Deep State and putting forth Quanon conspiracy theories.  

Paranoid delusions. 

Black Lives Matter – this is the group Antifa collaborates with the most frequently

https://www.influencewatch.org/movement/antifa/

Maduro and BLM leader

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

With so many lies from Trumpsters, it's hard to even know if this is true.   It starts with their fuhrer.  

Screenshot_20200726-093207_Chrome.jpg

I watched Minneapolis burn with my own eyes, no conspiracies.

• Upvote 2

Yale epidemiologist says hydroxychloroquine is 'the key to defeating COVID-19'

An Ivy League epidemiology professor is claiming that Hydroxychloroquine — the drug that has been at the center of a politicized medical debate for the last several months — is "the key to defeating COVID-19," and that medical officials should be widely prescribing it to save the lives of thousands of coronavirus patients. 

Harvey Risch, a professor of epidemiology at Yale as well as the director of that school's Molecular Cancer Epidemiology Laboratory, argues in a Newsweek op-ed this week that "the data fully support" the wide use of hydroxychloroquine as an effective treatment of COVID-19. 

"When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective," Risch argues in the column. 

Hydroxychloroquine has been the subject of a bitter and protracted political argument for the past several months, after President Trump in mid-March said the drug was showing promising effects in treating COVID-19. Media outlets and commentators shortly thereafter began touting numerous stories of the drug's alleged fatal dangers as well as its reported ineffectiveness in treating the disease.

• Upvote 1