Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

UND continues to lead the state in online classes.

Med School might have a hybrid plan.

That answers basically nothing. Is UND going strictly distance learning in the fall (minus the Med School)?  Obviously you have insight otherwise you would not  have chimed in. Or do I need a decoder ring?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

12 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

The daily dumbest people on this thread @Redneksioux and @Hayduke1 I pray for your family or anyone associated with you two. 

What is this third grade where we call people names and then pray for them? 
 

I just pray that you aren’t praying at hope church the home of the anti mask pastor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

That answers basically nothing. Is UND going strictly distance learning in the fall (minus the Med School)?  Obviously you have insight otherwise you would not  have chimed in. Or do I need a decoder ring?

Just rumor, from staff.

Hearing on line classes. Some variations at Aerospace and Medschool.

Should hear first week of August, also rumor.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

How November election could be impacted by a fall without football

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/how-november-election-could-be-impacted-by-a-fall-without-football/ar-BB172Nhq?ocid=msedgdhp

 Halloween and college football are scheduled to coincide this fall, three days before national elections, with the COVID-19 pandemic an unwelcome backdrop to all of it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1595420068044.jpg

My guess is if someone took the stance that masks are tyranny prior to yesterday, the above meme doesn’t describe them today.

As for the rest of us who think it should be a choice, I find it quite concerning that you are celebrating the silencing of opinions and excited about the forced change in someone opinions because they aren’t welcome in public without compliance. 

I’ve said this previously, but it’s true now more than ever. You are only for this enforcement and alienation of a portion of our citizens because you happen to agree with this particular decision.

What happens tomorrow when the mandate is something you don’t agree with?

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

My guess is if someone took the stance that masks are tyranny prior to yesterday, the above meme doesn’t describe them today.

As for the rest of us who think it should be a choice, I find it quite concerning that you are celebrating the silencing of opinions and excited about the forced change in someone opinions because they aren’t welcome in public without compliance. 

I’ve said this previously, but it’s true now more than ever. You are only for this enforcement and alienation of a portion of our citizens because you happen to agree with this particular decision.

What happens tomorrow when the mandate is something you don’t agree with?

It's a mask.  It's proven to work.

Get over it, snowflake. 

Lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hayduke1 said:

It's a mask.  It's proven to work.

Get over it, snowflake. 

Lol

I’m fine with the mask, as a choice.

Will you be fine tomorrow when it’s something different or will we get to call you a snowflake?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Walz to mandate masks in MN today but probably won't allow schools to reopen face to face.

UND mandated masks for classes but now is most likely going online only.

So are masks really the answer? "Proven to work" some say. You'd think more opportunities  for "normalcy" would open up because of masks. Obviously  that's currently not the trend.

BTW IIRC one person under 20 in ND and MN combined  have died from Covid19. UND had more students die of suicide in the fall semester last year.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Thanks for quoting a known white supremicist with a gay porn star name on Twitter in defense of....WAIT!

I"m going to roll a shiny quarter down the hall and distract all you red neck a-holes to a cause that could actually HELP some people instead of fueling an ever-burning dumpster fire of politics....click it

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dewwdu-caring-for-a-caregiver?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

a worthy cause instead of a futile arguement for a change - have at it and SPREAD it on your socials.    Regardless of politics we need to knock this one out of the park for Al and Johanna

 

White supremacists?  Because he doesn't agree with you or do you have actual facts/statements to back that up?  

And while there are idiots on both sides when it comes to the debate....the ironic thing is if there was actually a dumpster (or anything else) on fire there really wouldn't be a mystery which side set it a blaze.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

FB_IMG_1595306842450.jpg

The guy who ends his posts with “lol” is lecturing people on being petulant whiny bit**es. Classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Thanks for quoting a known white supremicist with a gay porn star name on Twitter in defense of....WAIT!

I"m going to roll a shiny quarter down the hall and distract all you red neck a-holes to a cause that could actually HELP some people instead of fueling an ever-burning dumpster fire of politics....click it

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dewwdu-caring-for-a-caregiver?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

a worthy cause instead of a futile arguement for a change - have at it and SPREAD it on your socials.    Regardless of politics we need to knock this one out of the park for Al and Johanna

 

I'm curious. Explain to me why you believe this former CIA analyst is a white supremacist? Please let me know specific examples.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

If you replaced mask with vaccine would you feel the same way?

Keeping in mind that if they change their mind again on wearing a mask you can simply just take yours off.....but with a hastily thrown together vaccine you can't just take it back out of your body. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Heard a rumor, unsubstantiated, that UND is going to cave and go to strictly online classes this fall. Any of you that drink morning coffee in Twamley have any inside information on this? 

At this point, UND still intends to have students (across all disciplines) on campus this fall.  Could that change in the next month?  Anything is possible.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, yzerman19 said:

What will happen is ND will kill all the university budgets except for UND and NDSU...really stupid to do this.  

Nope.  Although Valley City, Mayville, Devils Lake, and Bottineau have very few on-campus students anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Keeping in mind that if they change their mind again on wearing a mask you can simply just take yours off.....but with a hastily thrown together vaccine you can't just take it back out of your body. 

Exactly and due to this https://www.congress.gov/bill/99th-congress/house-bill/5546 there is no penalty at all to the manufacturer if people are hurt by it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

It's a mask.  It's proven to work.

Get over it, snowflake. 

Lol

You mean like in the assisted living facilities.  Yeah, that has worked wonderfully. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...