SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

You know what's selfish? Making me adjust my routine and my way of life to acquiesce to your borderline irrational fears of a risk that is laughably small and which you can minimize by making your own decisions.

And f*** you, you judgmental prick.

So, it's the hermit life for you?

Good choice!

34 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

You know what's selfish? Making me adjust my routine and my way of life to acquiesce to your borderline irrational fears of a risk that is laughably small and which you can minimize by making your own decisions.

And f*** you, you judgmental prick.

I take it you don't wash your hands?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Not if I'm wearing a mask. I prefer to continually adjust that ratty thing with filthy mitts before and after touching random items in the grocery store I have no intention of purchasing.

It was purple -  this thread is getting a little over the edge, just trying to cheer you up!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

It was purple -  this thread is getting a little over the edge, just trying to cheer you up!

If any of you are looking for any last-minute cheer-up ideas for me, I have one. I'd like @Hayduke1, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy summer slumber over there under the Sorlie Bridge with all the other degenerates--I mean, "true medical professionals"--and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed germophobe he is! Hallelujah! Holy s#!t! Where's the Tylenol?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

If any of you are looking for any last-minute cheer-up ideas for me, I have one. I'd like @Hayduke1, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy summer slumber over there under the Sorlie Bridge with all the other degenerates--I mean, "true medical professionals"--and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed germophobe he is! Hallelujah! Holy s#!t! Where's the Tylenol?

If that happens, would you wear a mask?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Classic reference!

19 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Hope I cheered you up. Have a great evening.

CDC director Redfield when asked on GMA today if he would feel comfortable sending his grandchildren back to school (face to face) this fall........"Absolutely"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

CDC director Redfield when asked on GMA today if he would feel comfortable sending his grandchildren back to school (face to face) this fall........"Absolutely"

Many top pediatricians have said the same thing 

12 minutes ago, Cratter said:

The main driver for not opening schools is the teachers unions. Not the health experts.

And people being able to work at home if their kids aren’t in school.  

We are supposed to listen to the experts on masks (who say they are comfortable with their kids at school) but we shouldn’t send our kids to school.  

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

No.  It's just selfish.  Very narcissistic.

Maybe the hermit life for you would do us all good.

Heck. If you're in North Dakota, you're almost there.  

Lol. 

You are the one obsessed with a message board full of mostly "hermit" North Dakotans......who's the idiot?

Think critically about the logistics of working in a classroom during a pandemic and you'll find why it is not an easy decision to make.

If a positive case is identified, does the entire class get tested and quarantine for two weeks? Or only teachers get tested since kids are safe? 

Does the entire school get tested? Or only after a breakout? And what even defines a "breakout"?

Would parents or the school be responsible for testing?

Does the school shutdown for a deep clean? 

Are teachers responsible for the new burden of cleanliness and health supplies for the classroom like they are other supplies?

Will students/families have to tell school personnel if they have traveled to COVID hotspots?

How likely is it that a kids parents send them to school despite having covid (or covid symptoms)?

Does the teacher work through Covid (remotely) if they get it? Or do they need to use sick hours?

How do you protect an older teacher who is legitimately at risk? Fire them? (~20% of public school teachers are over 55 years old, too many to just replace)

What happens when a teacher dies? 

Will substitute teachers even be willing to step in and risk infection if they aren't provided additional coverage/pay?

What happens when multiple teachers die?

What happens when that 1 in a 1M covid <18 child death happens in your school district? 

Does the school pay for the funeral or do you pay OOP?

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

I'm curious. Explain to me why you believe this former CIA analyst is a white supremacist? Please let me know specific examples.

I'm curious. Explain to me why you believe this former CIA analyst is a white supremacist? Please let me know specific examples.

On 7/21/2020 at 8:42 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

A man is dead and some lives shattered.

Get your virtue signalling rage chubby in the dumpster fire thread.

The many people who disapproved of his job performance in ND are 0.0 percent responsible for the what 2 criminals did in SC.

I don't like the Gophers. I mourn and feel empathy towards them and their families when real tragedy strikes. Thats huamanity.

Its not about you or your cause of the week. A man died.

Take it to the dumpster or log the heck off.

Be a better human. 

f*ck you for judging me and pretending you cared about a someone most of UND hated and couldn't wait to get rid of.

If you care about someone who REALLY gave to UND go here...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dewwdu-caring-for-a-caregiver?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

and F*CK you again judgy aholeQ

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

f*ck you for judging me and pretending you cared about a someone most of UND hated and couldn't wait to get rid of.

If you care about someone who REALLY gave to UND go here...

https://www.gofundme.com/f/dewwdu-caring-for-a-caregiver?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link-tip

and F*CK you again judgy aholeQ

Do your parents know you snuck on the computer again?

• Like 1

Don't know the answer here, but something seems to be going in the right direction for the meat packing plants across the country. Seems to be meat in grocery stores. They are no longer in the news as hot spots that shut down. Did they figure something out? I'm just guessing, but may be it's masks, washing hands, social/at work distancing, any signs of not feeling good- stay at home, plexiglass and etc?   

Are they all back open?

Can the schools learn something from the meat packing plants?
Maybe kids couldn't adhere to all the rule changes needed to comply to a good fight against the pandemic?
Maybe the administration and teachers don't know what would be a good and economical plan of attach, if the schools were full of students?