SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 FB Recruiting

Nodak78

1 hour ago, FightingSioux87 said:

Awesome to hear his excitement to join the team next year and that he is following the early season success the team is having this year! Can't wait to see what he can do for us!

He's coming to the April 3 game. Who wants to make Welcome signs for him?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, GoHawks said:

See that Azure kid from Northwood High school got an offer from NDSU now. Hope he's been watching games this year and chooses the right school.

Just watch him play BB. He's a man amongst boys. Got a bit of a snarl when fouls called on him. He fouled out.

1 hour ago, shep said:

Just watch him play BB. He's a man amongst boys. Got a bit of a snarl when fouls called on him. He fouled out.

Ya but I think he had the right to be on a few of those calls. I thought it was a one sided game on officiating. Still probably wouldn't have mattered but he sure has a nice frame for a Jr.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hambone said:

Tra fluellen on Twitter: "Blessed to receive an offer from the University North Dakota!!! @DylanFluellen @Rohanfluellen17 @justinwells2424 @jschwenzfeier https://t.co/i5XVevVlXy" / Twitter

Transfer safety from Houston Baptist.  Offers include WIU, Middle Tennessee State, Sac State, Tennessee State, Austin Peay.

Looks like he has some brothers as well.   Tra was an All American safety in 2019.   Could his brothers be a pkg deal?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Just wondering...”received an offer” vs. “accepted an offer”  to play.... at what point is he a sure thing?

Good ones receive many offers - the ones that "accept our offer" are the ones who will in most cases end up signing their LOI. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

The fact that we are a top 6 team in the country has got to help our chances to land some of these good players who are available. I think the coach’s appear to be trying to take advantage of that while the iron is hot. 

• Upvote 2