SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

I can tell you that there is a lot of confusion in Fargo right now as Bison fans are unsure who to cheer for. Should they continue on the Eagles bandwagon since they became real diehards over the last few years or should they move to the Colts or the 49ers?

The NDSU chapter of the GOBC is having an emergency meeting at the Sheep Barn off of 19th Ave just west of the Fargo Dome in hopes to get greater clarity on what Bison Nation should do. More to come...

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Prison_Mike said:

I can tell you that there is a lot of confusion in Fargo right now as Bison fans are unsure who to cheer for. Should they continue on the Eagles bandwagon since they became real diehards over the last few years or should they move to the Colts or the 49ers?

The NDSU chapter of the GOBC is having an emergency meeting at the Sheep Barn off of 19th Ave just west of the Fargo Dome in hopes to get greater clarity on what Bison Nation should do. More to come...

With San Francisco’s public pooping and peeing laws, and bison fans’ penchant for peeing in public, I think we know which way they’re leaning on the issue of nfl team loyalty...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lawofficer.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-officially-a-public-toilet/%3famp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, jdub27 said:

The return equated to an extra 4th round pick in excess of what it "should" have been and he still got his guy at 24. Seems pretty savvy to me.
Plenty of ammo to move up into the 2nd round and get a guy they had on their 1st round big board.

I was pretty shocked Darrisaw was still there. Still think he should have got more but Darrisaw being there was a pleasant surprise.

On 4/30/2021 at 8:45 PM, SiouxScore said:

Our 2nd pick of the draft and we take a guy who isn't gonna help next year. GTHO Spielman. Could've got a guard to push to start or a really good DE like Perkins.

The one thing Mond does is upgrade the backup QB spot.  I feel much better with him back there instead on Mannion if Kirk was out for a few games.

RGIII loved the move... of course he took it upon himself to take shots at Cousins (I wonder why he would be so bitter....)

• 2 weeks later...

It would appear that I'm not the only one who thinks Carson Wentz isn't much of a QB.   Here someone ranked the the QB's from all the teams into tiers and Wentz is ranked "shaky" and is in the bottom tier.   It really seems like it was the Bison that made Wentz look good and not the other way around.       https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/11/indianapolis-colts-carson-wentz-ranking-shaky-tier-usa-today/

5 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

It would appear that I'm not the only one who thinks Carson Wentz isn't much of a QB.   Here someone ranked the the QB's from all the teams into tiers and Wentz is ranked "shaky" and is in the bottom tier.   It really seems like it was the Bison that made Wentz look good and not the other way around.       https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2021/05/11/indianapolis-colts-carson-wentz-ranking-shaky-tier-usa-today/

Give it up already.  How many quarterbacks from UND played in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Hawkster said:

After reading the article: I think this is a fair take given what has gone on.  There is reasons for pause because of his injury concern and how many hits he has taken the last couple of years (is he hearing footsteps in the pocket?)  While he should get some blame on some of his decision making (too many turnovers), Dougie and Howie didn't help him from a talent or scheme perspective. (Not taking Justin Jefferson?  Roll Wentz out of the pocket more?)

Now with that said:  He is in a better position with a head coach that has had success with him and a much better team around him that he had in Philly.   Indy can compete and win this division (Titans are the only competition, Texans are awful and that's with Watson covering up 80% of their awfulness, so imaging how bad they will be without him.  Jags will have their struggles with a rookie QB and Urbans first year as an NFL head coach) The question will be: can Wentz stay healthy for 17 games?  If he can, I think he can bounce back a little bit and perhaps get a few Comeback player of the year votes.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Hawkster said:

Just as I figured, Wentz is already injured.   He stubbed his toe at the third day of practice and is out indefinitely.   Looks like Wentz is right back to his true form.   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/carson-wentz-misses-practice-with-foot-injury-and-reportedly-out-indefinitely-colts-evaluating-next-move/

they are saying it aint season ending but with cw the second his foot is healed he'll hurt the other one....time to go work at scheels carson

9 hours ago, Hawkster said:

Just as I figured, Wentz is already injured.   He stubbed his toe at the third day of practice and is out indefinitely.   Looks like Wentz is right back to his true form.   https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/carson-wentz-misses-practice-with-foot-injury-and-reportedly-out-indefinitely-colts-evaluating-next-move/

Is Wentz made of glass?