SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

10 hours ago, sioux rube said:

10th Super Bowl in his 21 years in the league. That’s asinine 

Brady: Ten of fifty-five Super Bowls (10/55 = 18%)

Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen were in kindergarten when Brady played his first Super Bowl. 

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

1-4 in conference  championships.....that's unfortunately ARog's legacy.  Lots of blame <cough> Kevin King <cough> to go around today. 

I did some research on the Packers QB play last evening because what better to do while the Sioux were lighting up CC.  To this point, 28 seasons with Rodgers or Favre as the quarterback of the franchise.  I'll bet he is around next season and likely the year after that.  So they will have 30 years of hall of fame QB play.

As a Packer fan are you okay with having two superbowls in that time span or is it more like missed opportunity for more?    

24 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I did some research on the Packers QB play last evening because what better to do while the Sioux were lighting up CC.  To this point, 28 seasons with Rodgers or Favre as the quarterback of the franchise.  I'll bet he is around next season and likely the year after that.  So they will have 30 years of hall of fame QB play.

As a Packer fan are you okay with having two superbowls in that time span or is it more like missed opportunity for more?    

Lots of missed opportunities over those years 

24 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Lots of missed opportunities over those years 

9 NFC title game appearances in those 28 years.  3-6 in those games.  2-1 in the Bowl.  They'll forever kick themselves for the Seattle game, Giants at home, and yesterday likely.  I was looking forward to Mahomes vs. A-Rog.  Now I've got to hear about Tom Brady for two more weeks. 

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Never say never, but highly unlikely.  

I don't really expect it but Shanahan seems to really like Kirk. I would be perfectly fine with moving him not really because of his performance at all but to get out of that contract. I expect another extension to spread the cap hit this offseason.