SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

10 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

imaging what Houston is going to get for Watson 

I heard HOU wants three (not one, not two, three) first round pick, or two firsts and two seconds.

Short of that it's a first, seconds, and two current defensive starters. 

Watching Mahomes running for his life on a couch somewhere in the Minneapolis suburbs is Kirk Cousins.  Gotta be a slight smirk on his face.  

Mahomes will likely go onto the HOF but with no offensive line and having to scramble every play no QB can get the job done. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Blackheart said:

KC offensive line was offensive tonight.

Brady gets MVP.

I don't consider myself a football expert, but that game is literally what Cousins has to deal with for the Vikings just about every game.  And then you have guys that don't get touched like Brady and Rodgers and no wonder those guys put up the numbers they do.  If Mahomes had to deal with that every game no way he's got a 300 million dollar contract and is a part owner of a MLB team.

Big big reason I scream at the NFL draft every season the Vikings don't draft offensive lineman in the first round, 2nd round, and 3rd round. :lol:  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

And Bucs D feasting on a poor Chiefs O-line

On Thursday I heard an interview on NFL Radio on Sirius and they we talking to "Donkey Kong" Suh of TBB. He sounded absolutely giddy at the prospect of going against the KC offensive front. I now know why. It was men versus boys. 

Worthless trivia of the day:

In the Brady era (2000 season to present), NFC quarterbacks with a SB ring: 

Brad Johnson (TB)
Eli Manning (NYG x2
Drew Brees (NO)
Aaron Rodgers (GB)
Russell Wilson (SEA)
Nick Foles (PHI) 

and Tom Brady (TB). 

This might be the only time Brad Johnson and Tom Brady get mentioned in the same breath. :D 

AFC: Dilfer (BAL), Roethlisberger (PIT x2), Peyton Manning (IND, DEN), Flacco (BAL), Mahomes (KC), Brady (NE x6). 

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Worthless trivia of the day:

In the Brady era (2000 season to present), NFC quarterbacks with a SB ring: 

Brad Johnson (TB)
Eli Manning (NYG x2
Drew Brees (NO)
Aaron Rodgers (GB)
Russell Wilson (SEA)
Nick Foles (PHI) 

and Tom Brady (TB). 

This might be the only time Brad Johnson and Tom Brady get mentioned in the same breath. :D 

AFC: Dilfer (BAL), Roethlisberger (PIT x2), Peyton Manning (IND, DEN), Flacco (BAL), Mahomes (KC), Brady (NE x6). 

Wait, Brad Johnson actually lead Tom Brady in something? :lol:

1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

The Eagles will take a $33.8 million dead-cap hit -- the largest dead-cap hit that any team ever has taken for a player -- while the Colts will assume the balance of Wentz's $128 million extension, including the $10 million guaranteed roster bonus due March 19.

Ouch. 

3 hours ago, iluvdebbies said:

The best place for him....if he doesnt make it there.....his NFL career is probably over

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say in addition to the connection with Reich, Indianapolis will be a better cultural fit for Carson and his family.    

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say in addition to the connection with Reich, Indianapolis will be a better cultural fit for Carson and his family.    

Ive been doing a happy dance all morning. So glad he’s out of Philly. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Ouch. 

5 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

The Eagles will take a $33.8 million dead-cap hit -- the largest dead-cap hit that any team ever has taken for a player -- while the Colts will assume the balance of Wentz's $128 million extension, including the $10 million guaranteed roster bonus due March 19.

That's quite a price to pay for an error in judgment.   Wentz  will cost Philly dearly for a while.