SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL

SiouxFan100

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

after what peterson did on sunday night he should get a one year ban from the nfl...

Reporter:  "Coach can you explain what you were doing in the 4th quarter putting in a third string QB with the game on the line?"

Pederson:  "I'm playing to win".

Doohkay.......Put that one in the all time dumb responses to logical questions category.  Just say the game didn't matter and we are getting our 3rd stringer some time.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Reporter:  "Coach can you explain what you were doing in the 4th quarter putting in a third string QB with the game on the line?"

Doohkay.......Put that one in the all time dumb responses to logical questions category.  Just say the game didn't matter and we are getting our 3rd stringer some time.   

that int he threw was pathetic.....

On 1/5/2021 at 4:03 PM, Wilbur said:

I always had the feeling Wentz WAS the third string quarterback.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shawn-O said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30693391/philadelphia-eagles-change-course-fire-head-coach-doug-pederson-source-says

I'm not saying trotting Sudfeld out there was the last straw, but I'd bet it was a contributing factor.  

Odds that Washington hires him? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

As @jdub27 pointed out: Who wants to take on that contract extension he just signed. 

IND or PIT might, but only if their present guys retired.

Who else? 

indy may, PItt isnt gonna take on that contract with all the cap trouble they are about to be in.   i could see pitt trading for deshaun watson, but they would have to give up some pretty good talent.

Going for packers, browns, bills and ???

I don’t necessarily want the pack but at least I like to watch them

browns and bills for the underdogs. Thought brown’s qb was a bust but have found his success interesting.  How can you not like the bills

dont necessarily want anyone to win the fourth game.

9 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Going for packers, browns, bills and ???

I don’t necessarily want the pack but at least I like to watch them

browns and bills for the underdogs. Thought brown’s qb was a bust but have found his success interesting.  How can you not like the bills

dont necessarily want anyone to win the fourth game.

I'd rather have the Bucs then the Saints. I hope either the Browns or Bills win the SB. I also enjoy underdog organizations doing well.