SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 Season

SWSiouxMN

Just now, CMSioux said:

Fargo media seems to be concerned about our student-athletes so I wonder how long it will take them to tweet about this? 

Dom tweeted about it fairly quickly - about the time it hit SS.

6 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Dom tweeted about it fairly quickly - about the time it hit SS.

Dom is also the one who did a hot take on "Why are all the UND coaches leaving" with no insights into both coaches going back to their home states and alluding to being willing to give up head coaching time comittment for wanting more time with family. JK is the one who seems trigger happy to tweet about bad news at UND>  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, bincitysioux said:

I like the gray unis!

Football too, I don't get all the hate for them! Much preferred to the black alternates as far as I am concerned.

Agree to disagree.

Gray just looks bland and, well, not good in my opinion. If you want something occasionally different than kelly green and white, go with black alternate uniforms. But don't get me wrong, UND's teams (including football) need to just wear kelly green more often than not. 

4 hours ago, CMSioux said:

Yes, yes, yes! The bottom line is you are committing to a place that will provide you with a great education, life experience, team mates - it's the program, not a coach. Lots of respect for a kid who takes a look around and realizes this. 

Or perhaps he realizes it is the coach. After speaking with him, Sather might just be every bit as exciting to play for as Brian Jones (if not more so). 

27 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Or perhaps he realizes it is the coach. After speaking with him, Sather might just be every bit as exciting to play for as Brian Jones (if not more so). 

I hope so, or else we hired the wrong guy.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, balla45 said:

Eikens just stated that he has reopened his recruitment.  That does not mean that he is gone.  He also indicated that he is still considering the University of North Dakota along with other options.  I would not be surprised to see him at UND next season.

Good call!

7 minutes ago, UNDhoops said:

doesn't look super explosive but guess he will get more explosive now that he's concentrating solely on basketball. if nothing else he looks like he will be a good catch and shoot guy

You can never have too many of those

• 1 month later...

Home matchups against USD and NDSU on Saturdays, while SDSU will be on Wednesday.

As Meat Loaf once sing/sang/sung: 2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

*Edit:  Looks like Hockey won't play that weekend they play USD or be out of town (At St. Cloud) when they play NDSU.  So they will be stand alone events at home. 

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Home matchups against USD and NDSU on Saturdays, while SDSU will be on Wednesday.

As Meat Loaf once sing/sang/sung: 2 out of 3 ain't bad. 

*Edit:  Looks like Hockey won't play that weekend they play USD or be out of town (At St. Cloud) when they play NDSU.  So they will be stand alone events at home. 

Game at NDSU is also on a Saturday.  Not sure if either school requested that, but they should always schedule UND/NDSU games Saturdays.  

• 2 weeks later...