SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

On 2/20/2019 at 10:24 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Press, there is a bigger story here than the President's Chief of Staff @ UND!

Who's providing this substance, trusted staff member or student-athlete?
If AD knows the student-athlete, why hasn't there been publicity on some kind of disciplinary action?
If a student-athlete at a U was really giving substances to players like this and the AD knew who that person was, boom!!!!!
Hearing no disciplinary action leads to more suspicions of "provided by staff member", even a cover up?

4 hours ago, bison73 said:

IUh1kIW.jpg

I C U like the trolling boat I've stuck U with a couple years ago!!!
Bozoville sure was ripping on the President's Chief of Staff story, I'm just bringing it up Bud, not trolling! The point here, these FB player drugs = lot bigger fish than a chief of staff story.

Matt Larsen claimed it is was a student-athlete that provided these supplements, where BB Mama claims a trusted staff member. If he knew it was, sure think there would be some repercussions and some disciplinary action to that student-athlete. Think about it, giving FB players a substance (wide spread in LR). Isn't there a student code above and beyond any illegal matters, let alone those consequences? This kind of stuff causes all kinds of speculation.  I smell smoke.

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

So nothing came of any of this?

no ncaa investigation?

no additional internal investigation by su??

is anybody surprised?

teflan

Hmmm, same outcome as Clemson.  Oh, I guess NDSUs situation and reaction is normal.  Nothing to see here

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I deserve grief, good and bad, for being lazy and not knowing how to spell. I keep thinking that the message if received works.

fun

niw I need to look up flan!

Too quite on the southern front.... cover up

you should try flan... it is delicious!

21 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Not quite, Clemson took responsibly and acknowledged the substance, NDSU called their player a liar and passed on the blame. 

Does the NCAA have an obligation to look into the situation at NDSU a little closer?  And not just from the stand point of it's the right course of action, but from the stand point of this would be a required action on their part when there is credible evidence a school may be promoting cheating.  I would assume their would be something like that actually written in the by-laws.

On 2/23/2019 at 12:09 PM, jdub27 said:

Not quite, Clemson took responsibly and acknowledged the substance, NDSU called their player a liar and passed on the blame

AD passed on the blame to another student-athlete. If true, that is an unacceptable excuse with no further consequences, in all reality still leaves the problem within the FB program?
Also keep in mind the statement of  spread through out the locker room.

On 2/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I C U like the trolling boat I've stuck U with a couple years ago!!!
Bozoville sure was ripping on the President's Chief of Staff story, I'm just bringing it up Bud, not trolling! The point here, these FB player drugs = lot bigger fish than a chief of staff story.

Matt Larsen claimed it is was a student-athlete that provided these supplements, where BB Mama claims a trusted staff member. If he knew it was, sure think there would be some repercussions and some disciplinary action to that student-athlete. Think about it, giving FB players a substance (wide spread in LR). Isn't there a student code above and beyond any illegal matters, let alone those consequences? This kind of stuff causes all kinds of speculation.  I smell smoke.

5AbkLjx.jpg

3 hours ago, bison73 said:

Please, tell me more

Please tell me what happened to your AD's accused student-athlete that provided the supplements that Junior was using since mid season and that by BB Mama's claims were also wide spread though out the locker room?

bulffiowehfimages (9).jpg

A punishment for these actions would of likely leaked out by now? Maybe Larsen tried to divert? Maybe Mama is right, and trusted staff person puts NDSU in a bad situation?

People still talking about one dude failing a test? Lmao. Idk what went down, and don't really care. If it was a big thing in Fargo, they'd have had several failures over the years. You think if a guy knew how to beat drug tests in a meaningful way he'd be practicing his trade in Fargo when there are some VERY big fish who would love to have that kind of expertise on staff?

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Please tell me what happened to your AD's accused student-athlete that provided the supplements that Junior was using since mid season and that by BB Mama's claims were also wide spread though out the locker room?

bulffiowehfimages (9).jpg

A punishment for these actions would of likely leaked out by now? Maybe Larsen tried to divert? Maybe Mama is right, and trusted staff person puts NDSU in a bad situation?

wCTdOR1.jpg

On 2/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, JohnboyND7 said:

People still talking about one dude failing a test? Lmao. Idk what went down, and don't really care. If it was a big thing in Fargo, they'd have had several failures over the years. You think if a guy knew how to beat drug tests in a meaningful way he'd be practicing his trade in Fargo when there are some VERY big fish who would love to have that kind of expertise on staff?

Is Ben Newman's connection to Clemson a big enough fish for you?  He had to start somewhere, NDSU, then got in at Clemson, next Kansas State...   I would wager a beer he is getting contacted by more FBS people than most.

5 hours ago, Siouxphan27 said:

He’s being called a liar by Matt Larsen.  I’d say that qualifies as being thrown under the bus. 

Link to the factual evidence Matt Larsen called Brock Robbins a lair with accompanying source proving Robbins is not a liar.

I will hang up and listen.

45 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Link to the factual evidence Matt Larsen called Brock Robbins a lair with accompanying source proving Robbins is not a liar.

I will hang up and listen.

Awww. That's so cute. You really are Slow. Just like your name implies.

• Upvote 1