SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

21 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

My guess would be Adderall.  Far from caffeine, which is what every bison fan is trying to get us to believe.  Until we here more, these are all just guesses though. 

Nobody really believes it was caffeine do they?  Come on people.

BRs mom is blaming a supplement that was widely used in the locker room. If you look at the supplement in question the caffeine per serving is 250 mg. Thats getting up there according to the UND caffeine experts who post here. If you take more than the recommended serving you will be in violation of NCAA rules. 

Thats the horse Im putting my saddle on.

ps You wont pass using 5 hour energy either.

This thread is some solid counter-trolling.

To my fellow NDSU folks/grads getting worked up: The UND folks are playing you guys like fiddles.  

To the UND folks/grads:  Nice job. 

To the weirdos who think there is a real problem: You guys are idiots.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Its really easy to figure out. BR was quoted as saying---It wasnt steroids or MJ. With that statement the positive test wasnt for any substances that are illegal. If it were illegal NDSU wouldnt have appealed the decision. Plus BR would have been dismissed from the team for violation of team rules. He was not dismissed.

He said it was a stimulant, not that it wasn't illegal. Ndsu was going to appeal it regardless, it's common practice, especially considering they are the ones being pointed at for being the provider of whatever caused the failed test. 

How many failed tests does it take to be dismissed from the team? Or does it depend on the substance? I'm also guessing that a "trusted staff member" providing the substance plays a role in that decision as well.

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Its really easy to figure out. BR was quoted as saying---It wasnt steroids or MJ. With that statement the positive test wasnt for any substances that are illegal. If it were illegal NDSU wouldnt have appealed the decision. Plus BR would have been dismissed from the team for violation of team rules. He was not dismissed.

How does that conversation go?  I know we supplied you the PED but we are going to have to dismiss you from the team for taking it..

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, bison73 said:

BRs mom is blaming a supplement that was widely used in the locker room. If you look at the supplement in question the caffeine per serving is 250 mg. Thats getting up there according to the UND caffeine experts who post here. If you take more than the recommended serving you will be in violation of NCAA rules. 

Thats the horse Im putting my saddle on.

You just got bucked off your horse, then the horse ran into a tree and died, now you can beat your dead horse.

On Bozoville, not all Bizon fans think it is caffeine?

45 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

To my fellow NDSU folks/grads getting worked up: The UND folks are playing you guys like fiddles.  

Not bad Jonny, 3 out of 4 right.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Lol

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Whos getting worked up? I love reading all of theses unfounded accusations and hyperbole. They eat a lot of crow here so they will be used to it.:lol:

50 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You just got bucked off your horse, then the horse ran into a tree and died, now you can beat your dead horse.

On Bozoville, not all Bizon fans think it is caffeine?

Dont care what they think.

2 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You fall into the idiot category. 

So you don't think there is a problem; with Juniors' Mama's accusation of a NDSU trusted staff member getting Junior suspended for the rest of his Bizon career?

6 hours ago, 3Putt said:

Good to know that's what you call critical thinking. I would have thought you were trying to deflect.

Deflecting would be claiming the stimulant in question is caffeine without a definitive statement from Robbins, NDSU, or the NCAA. Only they would know. Other claims are speculation.