SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS goofers GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

5 hours ago, Boozehound said:

I would disagree with you Vegas is much like a San Deigo or Miami. We just don’t care, we are there for a show and if you root for the other team so be it. VGK fan may boo you, but we’re not throwing ice or assulting you.

You can argue the level or caring is good or bad, but that’s a separate discussion. 

just a little reminder of what Gopher fans do 

8 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

No way poolman's back next year.  These kids take summer school so if he's halfway intelligent I'll bet he'll be done after this year.

As a free agent the offers are going to fly at him.  God forbid he get hurt, but that's the only way I see him sticking around with the offers he will get. 

5 hours ago, cberkas said:

So DaveK with another account, not surprised he’s a Golden Knight fan because of Fleury.

Speaking of DaveK, he’s not much of a Nostradamus over on USCHO. :lol:

As I read this thread tonight all i could think was.... This is DaveK ... this has to be DaveK.... 

Only way such posts make sense.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Goon said:

I've found over the years that all fan bases have about 5-10 percent of their fan base that ruin it for the whole bunch. However, I have found that Clown fans and Gopher fans are the worst. For the most part, Wisconsin fans are fun to drink with. 

Even with NDSU Bison fans I have always said it's the few rotten thousands that spoil if for the other 10.

• Upvote 4

Latest hockey poll , posted Monday....Gophers 10, Fighting Hawks 14....previous comment is spot on...5-10% of any fan base are obnoxious....whether it be UND, NDSU or U. of Minnesota...one of the best are Montana Grizz fans...fun group...based upon my experience with them at 2 recent tailgate events..

7 hours ago, petey23 said:

Even with NDSU Bison fans I have always said it's the few rotten thousands that spoil if for the other 10.

Spot on. I haven't had a lot of contact with their fans since we split and went our seperate ways. There were a few of them in the stands last year during the UND vs. NDSU basketball game. Now we're in the Summit and soon the MVFC I am sure we'll see more of them. 

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Speaking of Vegas.... has anyone heard from Gfhockey?... hopeing he survived and still has the bankroll for next years donations.

Last saw him at 7 am Sunday stumbling down Fremont St in a mankini.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Godsmack said:

My wife was named the NCHC Fan of the Week! (And here, her favorite team is CC!). 

Edit: Kate’s second favorite team is UND and is an avid follower of the program since we met. She loves UND hockey. 

https://www.nchchockey.com/fan-of-the-week

Inside scoop is that they only gave her the award because she had to sit by you for the whole game...

• Upvote 1