SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

Craig Haley/STATS projected bracket released last night... UND #8, facing Villanova - St. Francis winner. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status/800214371582382081

All I know about Villanova is they have a great basketball program & Howie Long played football there. All I know about St. Francis is that they must be really $h!tty this year cuz they lost to Montana. 

:D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Craig Haley/STATS projected bracket released last night... UND #8, facing Villanova - St. Francis winner. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCS_STATS/status/800214371582382081

All I know about Villanova is they have a great basketball program & Howie Long played football there. All I know about St. Francis is that they must be really $h!tty this year cuz they lost to Montana. 

:D

yep.  St. Francis = UNI.  both lost to Montana.  

11 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

Top four seeds eastern Washington Jacksonville st James Madison and North Dakota state just a crawler on ESPNU

I am kind of surprised that Sam Houston did not climb into the top 4 with a 30+ point win yesterday.  

How you are #1 three weeks ago and drop to #5 without losing surprises me. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dagger said:

Can we finally put the love affair with UNI to rest.    MVFC backers have given them a lot more attention than they deserve.  The same can be said for Montana backers.  Hopefully I will never hear the argument putting down UND because they didn't have to play Montana again.  We didn't play EWU and EWU didn't play UND either.  Time to move on.

But...but...Sagarin has them as the #5 FCS team despite having 6 FCS losses.