SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

9 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

Chattanooga wasn't in the top 10 with 2 losses.  They are not getting into the top 8 with 3 losses.

I wouldn't be surprised though to see SDSU jump ahead of us based on the love affair that the committee has with the MVFC.....

As to SDSU....common opponent is Poly to whom they lost to at home plus they have 3 losses.

UND >>> SDSU

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Can we finally put the love affair with UNI to rest.    MVFC backers have given them a lot more attention than they deserve.  The same can be said for Montana backers.  Hopefully I will never hear the argument putting down UND because they didn't have to play Montana again.  We didn't play EWU and EWU didn't play UND either.  Time to move on.

You must not have heard UNI only had 5 home games.  

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Dagger said:

Can we finally put the love affair with UNI to rest.    MVFC backers have given them a lot more attention than they deserve.  The same can be said for Montana backers.  Hopefully I will never hear the argument putting down UND because they didn't have to play Montana again.  We didn't play EWU and EWU didn't play UND either.  Time to move on.

Ebb and flow.  Teams do well, then they suck.

The Panthers and Griz are trending down and UND is on the uptick.   Its pretty normal.

NDSU is slowly tapering down and next year may be a struggle for them.

Look at what happened to Towson the last few years.  Ouch.