SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology

petey23

17 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Why should they compromise seeding for regionalization? They already do it for unseeded teams. Seed teams where they deserve.

I didn't say they should - I provided a reason. Do you really think that the seedings are so accurate that they would have been comprised by swapping 7 & 8 seeds? Personally I would rather see more out of conference matchups and get an indication of the relative strength of the conferences.

6 minutes ago, sprig said:

Understand many will be at msg, but better not stay home to watch hockey on tv. record it

I'll go to the football game, but you can guarantee that everyone will be ruining the outcome of the hockey game for you at the football game.

10 minutes ago, sprig said:

Understand many will be at msg, but better not stay home to watch hockey on tv. record it

This!!! Right here!!! ZERO EXCUSE to not get FB playoff tickets because MH is playing one game in Madison Square Garden. Z-E-R-O. Non-attendees better come up with better excuses than that.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This!!! Right here!!! ZERO EXCUSE to not get FB playoff tickets because MH is playing one game in Madison Square Garden. Z-E-R-O. Non-attendees better come up with better excuses than that.

I don't think those hockey first, everything else distant second, people need an excuse to watch the hockey game.

I just hope the number of those fans aren't big enough to impact attendance.

19 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Albany. 7-4 with an FBS win and 2 wins over playoff teams

Albany with 2 losses to playoff teams and 2 losses to non-playoff teams. 

For comparison, ISUr with 1 fbs win, 1 win against a playoff team, 2 losses to playoff teams, and 3 losses to non-playoff teams. 

Feel bad for them.