SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND at Sac St 8 PM

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I wasn't able to watch this live, so I'm trying to find the replay on eversport with no success. Does it take them a couple days to make the games available on demand sometimes? 

I haven't seen it on there yet. I was pretty pissed when I got back from a wedding last night and there was no replay available.

43 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I like Jack as well but I guess when our team is winning people need to find something to complain about

......and those 2 things have what correlation?

Let me know if you or UND-1 have an extra pair of Kelley green glasses I can borrow.

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

with the new midco contract they should have swept house...alex is doing a great job but Katie, jake, and jack should have been let go and started fresh...

Jack Michaels does radio for football (very well) so the tv contract has nothing to do with him. Katie does fine and is well connected, she's not going anywhere unless she chooses to. Jake is still struggling but is better than he was at least (he's no worse than Kober). 

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Jack Michaels does radio for football (very well) so the tv contract has nothing to do with him. Katie does fine and is well connected, she's not going anywhere unless she chooses to. Jake is still struggling but is better than he was at least (he's no worse than Kober). 

not saying that one anyone is not doing their job well...just time for a fresh start maybe?  and yes we all know how well "connected" Katie is.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

......and those 2 things have what correlation?

Let me know if you or UND-1 have an extra pair of Kelley green glasses I can borrow.

There are plenty of them to go around for everyone right now.  You're the one forecasting "potential" doom and gloom if this or that happens. 

They have won four in a row.  Enjoy the season.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Not on the North Dakot Athletics YouTube account yet..... Soccer highlights from a day after are though.... The football highlights can be found on the undsports site.

Found it now.  Couldn't see the link at first.

Well, another week and another step (err giant leap) forward. There will be a few people eating crow, after stating that this would absolutely be a close game. I'll call it a statement win, because we have been wondering when this type of offensive performance would show up, though it certainly wasn't over a good team.

-Defense remains dominant

-Keaton looks to be back to last year's form; passing, running, confidence, etc.

-I don't like injuries, but the injuries forcing the changes to the offensive line appear to have been a blessing in disguise. O-line has been much much better.

-Was pulling Cloyd's shirt a complete waste? He still has time to get involved in the play and make a difference, but not much yet.

-IF UND can play like that game in, and game out, there is a ton of potential for this team. Best part, after a slow start, this team has gotten its confidence back. That is huge!

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Well, another week and another step (err giant leap) forward. There will be a few people eating crow, after stating that this would absolutely be a close game. I'll call it a statement win, because we have been wondering when this type of offensive performance would show up, though it certainly wasn't over a good team.

-Defense remains dominant

-Keaton looks to be back to last year's form; passing, running, confidence, etc.

-I don't like injuries, but the injuries forcing the changes to the offensive line appear to have been a blessing in disguise. O-line has been much much better.

-Was pulling Cloyd's shirt a complete waste? He still has time to get involved in the play and make a difference, but not much yet.

-IF UND can play like that game in, and game out, there is a ton of potential for this team. Best part, after a slow start, this team has gotten its confidence back. That is huge!

One thing I'll never understand is pulling a redshirt and not playing the person, or barely playing the person. If it's completely out of necessity, then I'd understand. The Cloyd situation though doesn't make any sense.

4 minutes ago, AJS said:

One thing I'll never understand is pulling a redshirt and not playing the person, or barely playing the person. If it's completely out of necessity, then I'd understand. The Cloyd situation though doesn't make any sense.

agreed, that one was a bit of a head scratcher.

Also, why was Keaton still playing, when the game was well in hand. Heidlebaugh should have had much more playing time than he did, and let the kid make a few passes. That is how he will be ready for if he is actually needed to come into a game and be competitive. A little disappoint with the coaches on that one. No reason to risk injury to Keaton, and no reason to not get Brad some more reps at that point.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AJS said:

He played plenty in this one.